Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HunsletHawks

Pitch Inspection

The club will hold a pitch inspection at 1pm on Saturday, after the recent heavy snowfall and the bleak predicted forecast tonight and tomorrow, the South Leeds stadium pitch was already under water midweek and with no sign of improvements the game looks to be in severe doubt.

Piggy's mate    1,314

Would be nice if you played Wednesday two days before you play us on the friday ;)

Looking out my bedroom window cant beleive the snow thats fallen for late march id say theres no chance of any games being on in west yorks, summer rugby dont you just love it...

Griff    126

Looking out my bedroom window cant beleive the snow thats fallen for late march id say theres no chance of any games being on in west yorks, summer rugby dont you just love it...

It's global warming. Apparently. :dry:

What time you thinking? What's everyone doing? Time and place we are all meeting, would be good to take a good support and get behind the lads

Griff    126

It Will be a real shame for us if this gets called off. Sheffield never bring any fans as it is so Will be even worse on a Wednesday

Sheffield will bring less than no fans on a Wednesday ? :blink:

Now that's an achievement ! :lol:

maccca-6-    96

What time you thinking? What's everyone doing? Time and place we are all meeting, would be good to take a good support and get behind the lads

I'm off work from thurs til weds so I'll be out whenever you want mate. A few round batley after aswell?? Should be a cracking night. Get Geoff in legends he'll love it in there haha

In off Thursday too pal, so anytime Friday is good for me, not too early though or we won't see the game!

Deffo up for legends after!

maccca-6-    96

In off Thursday too pal, so anytime Friday is good for me, not too early though or we won't see the game!

Deffo up for legends after!

What do you think about 3ish?? Have a few in town then get train?