Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

casablanca

Today's game at Featherstone has been postponed

33 posts in this topic

IMO Fax are the best team i have seen at DP and we got the BP as we played well that day. Can't see havens veteran pack coping with them over the 80 minutes

Hmmm.

Why can't teams play like fax have played at the wreck today when the come to DP? it was error after error and bombed try after bombed try.

I thought batley were a more organised team with a much better kicking game. I actually felt fax were no more than decent against us.

I couldn't face listening to Coxy today ... Hope he gave our old mate Stokes a fair go ?!!

I couldn't face listening to Coxy today ... Hope he gave our old mate Stokes a fair go ?!!

sounded as if stokes was as bad today as he was at DP.

Listened to a bit of him and he was his usual self " what's the ref given here?" " he's tackled him round the neck that'll be a penalty - the ref's waved play on, I don't believe it!" Etc etc etc.

It's hard to tell if he gave him a fair go or not because Coxy is so one eyed and Stokes made some terrible decisions at our place.

Cox was on his best behaviour on Sunday because it was going out on radio Leeds, his mask slipped a few times though, and if he says " just listen to the crowd " one more time ...........grrrrrrrr

But it's well known that the haven crowd are a paragon of fairness and accuracy , and give a good gauge of how a games really going ... Oh look at that flying pig .