Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

town4me

Town V haven predictions.

31 posts in this topic

I think town 19 haven 10 att 1800

Yeh I don't think they'll be much in it either . Gonna be nervy !!

Should be a good game probably the tie of the next round or fax v dews. I'm not going to predict a score because we have only played haven up to now. But I would of thought it will be a bum twitcher of game

Yes they do , above 100 levels below haven in rivalry terms !!!

Yes they do , above 100 levels below haven in rivalry terms !!!

I take it you don't like jam sarnies then David?

I'm strange , I have tomato sauce sarnies with butter and salt.. Don't ask. Or I did as a kid , now it's a tasty bacon or egg ( without that grass stuff )

Should be a good game probably the tie of the next round or fax v dews. I'm not going to predict a score because we have only played haven up to now. But I would of thought it will be a bum twitcher of game

the main rivalry is town/haven gaz. they are desperate to beat us after we beat them 5 times last season. barrow do provide good derby opposition but its west cumbria thing.

Ok cheers town. Should be a belter of a game then. Probably with both teams knocking the ###### out of one another. Just hope it doesn't cost you some good players through injury.Just out of interest who you guys play on bank holiday Monday?.

Ok cheers town. Should be a belter of a game then. Probably with both teams knocking the ###### out of one another. Just hope it doesn't cost you some good players through injury.Just out of interest who you guys play on bank holiday Monday?.

leigh away. i believe we have a better pack than haven and thats where we will win it.

leigh away. i believe we have a better pack than haven and thats where we will win it.

Rivalries are always hard to predict. As you never know who will step up to the plate the most. Especially when you and haven are probably 2 well evened matched teams too. The way Leigh played the other night you might be able to pick up 6 points this weekend with a bit of luck. Unless Tomkins plays for Leigh of course

Rivalries are always hard to predict. As you never know who will step up to the plate the most. Especially when you and haven are probably 2 well evened matched teams too. The way Leigh played the other night you might be able to pick up 6 points this weekend with a bit of luck. Unless Tomkins plays for Leigh of course

i see it being tight early on but our fitness will pull away late on for a town 34-18 victory.

While we would all like to see Matty back for this match Callum Phillips will not let us down .

While we would all like to see Matty back for this match Callum Phillips will not let us down .

how much better will it be to have matty and callum on the pitch together though? surely the coaches will swap callum to 7 so that we get the maximum out of 2 of our better players.

how much better will it be to have matty and callum on the pitch together though? surely the coaches will swap callum to 7 so that we get the maximum out of 2 of our better players.

it has been said that we are getting from A to B through the forwards its just getting to C as in creating things in good field position is the issue so maybe with Matty and callum we could see things click into place.

After both teams have felt the impact of having Mr Stokes referee our games we have on Friday probably the best of the younger referees in charge - Mr C Leatherbarrow

Hello H4E I can see your name in red as I type. Nice to see your interested in your illustrious neighbours!!!

It will be a very close game this season, no doubt our neighbours will be even more confident than last season. They have improved their pack but so have we. Derbies are so unpredictable but I don't see any reason why we can't win it. No doubt the boys on deludedfans.com will be predicting wins as they did against Halifax among others. I just hope the ref doesn't decide it one way or the other in such an important game but we could have had a worse ref for sure. I hope we get a big gate for the best teams that have played each other for years.

My prediction 26 - 22. with an 1800 gate!!

Easy 3 points town come lets not make a fool ov ourselfs lets put this game to bed wid a easy win n 3 points happy easter happy days up the town miller will get 3 tries n mom will be carter coz he loves this type ov game carter first try and M O M

the key to this game will be in the forwards and i feel we can out muscle them in the down the middle. Acton, coward, Walne, dowes, stack and Philips can do the business for us.