Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scott

Team for haven and predictions

81 posts in this topic

Matty Stack and Thacks are probably our three best players in most fans eyes, if we manage to win without them it will be even more sweeter. No doubt having them missing will make the haven players and fans more confident of beating us, but let's not forget we managed to beat them on a couple of occasions last year with a weakened team, and with haven massive favourites.

Here's hoping for a repeat. ;) UP THE TOWN

Matty Stack and Thacks are probably our three best players in most fans eyes, if we manage to win without them it will be even more sweeter. No doubt having them missing will make the haven players and fans more confident of beating us, but let's not forget we managed to beat them on a couple of occasions last year with a weakened team, and with haven massive favourites.

Here's hoping for a repeat. ;) UP THE TOWN

Yeah well after being shown the thread on deludedfans.com we are massive underdogs for tomorrow as one of them said it would be easy!! Even H4E/BKM had to try and back away from that comment.

Looks like Stackys gonna make it the way he's talking. Get Matty joining him and that would be great.

Yeah well after being shown the thread on deludedfans.com we are massive underdogs for tomorrow as one of them said it would be easy!! Even H4E/BKM had to try and back away from that comment.

Some things never change :O They were making the same comments last year, I very much doubt it will be 'easy' for either side. If both teams play to their potential, we should win,end of, but thats a big IF.

Looks like Stackys gonna make it the way he's talking. Get Matty joining him and that would be great.

Good news. I'm sure if he's fit enough Matty would love even a 30 min cameo just to get his usual try under the sticks.

Wonder if either of Morris or Calders will make it at the last minute ?

well hulme is playing so one must definately be missing. i think we can cope without them 2 if stack and matty are back.

Yes

Town are -8 on sky bet, personally think it will be closer than that, hope I'm wrong!!

Leatherbarra isn't it

He was playing up till Tuesday night, think there has been a flair up with his shoulder

Matty out definitely

hmmm mind games with the jam?? if Matty doesn't make it i'm sure young callum will do a good job.

he wasnt at training on tuesday was he? lets just wait and see.

If Mattys out may they get Gore back up for the bench ?

If Mattys out may they get Gore back up for the bench ?

just lawton and hulme on dual reg

Anyone know if Olstrum is playing ? he would be another big miss, he's been one of our best this season.

Luckily the skies clouded over through night as when I got out of work last night the cars thermometer was showing -3.

I wonder which way our coaches will play now Woods has said he's gonna play 5 props. Will they prefer Coyle over Forber? Will Matty be fit? I would expect Olstrum to be back in if he's fit.

Personally I would play Forber as he has a man of the match performance in him, where as I'm not sure Coyle has going off performances so far. But Charlo & Oggy will have a game plan and will pick the player to suit. I'm pleased Stack is fit though as he is excellent at putting pressure on kickers and we need that today.

Come on Town!!

P.s don't forget to thank our nice neighbours for the ground improvements that have been completed so far thanks to their generosity !!!!

Both sets of supporters must be feeling nervous about this one, it's very quiet on here considering it's derby day, and for the first time ever nobody from the dark side have been on shouting their mouths off. It's making me feel a bit uncomfortable, I think I prefer it when they are shouting the odds. :wacko:

All the best to the Lads today

UP THE TOWN