Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scott

Team for haven and predictions

81 posts in this topic

i cannot wait, yeah im a lot more nervous than any of last years games as we were quite clearly the better side but out of the 2 17s there is only rooney and mcavoy that would get close to our side. but this is how our games should be,nerves,anxiety,excitement and fingers crossed from a 80minute performance from our boys.

Both sets of supporters must be feeling nervous about this one, it's very quiet on here considering it's derby day, and for the first time ever nobody from the dark side have been on shouting their mouths off. It's making me feel a bit uncomfortable, I think I prefer it when they are shouting the odds. :wacko:

All the best to the Lads today

UP THE TOWN

Don't worry mate they are very confident as I have been getting it at work. Having said that they were last year too.

It should be a cracking game.

Come on Town!!

Rooney makes them tick , he's the key . If he pulls the strings they could win , if we keep on top of him and give him scraps we have control.

I've had to change my view of the referee Leatherbarrow. He's not better than Stokes, Turley, Thamason, etc. He missed a lot today and the TJ with the bald pate needn't have been there for what use he was.

Geriatric touchie with glasses ... Truly confidence inspiring !!!!