Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fester

Is matty fit to v the jam

DavidM    1,305

Get him in !! Give everyone a boost . Surely this is what they've been aiming for . We need to win and he's our man .

wonky    578

i would be very shocked if matty dosent play. i dont think we would play him if he wasnt 100% but we also need to start winning games and this is a must win. hold matty back further and we could end up regretting it. in my opinion this is the perfect game to test the water, we did with elliot and he looked as though hed never been away.

Derwent    1,241

Get him in !! Give everyone a boost . Surely this is what they've been aiming for . We need to win and he's our man .

It'd be foolish in the extreme to risk him in a derby match if he is not 100%, especially as Haven will undoubtedly target him for the full treatment. If its a choice between missing this game and being available for the rest of the season then its a no-brainer really.

ChunkyOnion    28

It'd be foolish in the extreme to risk him in a derby match if he is not 100%, especially as Haven will undoubtedly target him for the full treatment. If its a choice between missing this game and being available for the rest of the season then its a no-brainer really.

This, exactly this!

DavidM    1,305

If he's susceptible to injury it could happen any game .... Look at the Oldham game .If he's anywhere near I guess he'll want to play . Noones talking of unnecessary risk at 75% , but the stakes are so high now , if he's close he's gotta feature . Only he'll know .

town4me    372

it would be nice to see matty atleast come off the bench but if he isn't ready then i still think if our pack performs we have enough to beat them lot @ DP. one half decent performance yesterday and all of sudden their pack is "as good if not better than ours".

DavidM    1,305

Star says no Morris or Calders . I hope we see Hulme fit in the centres , Connor shifted infield and someone like Patrick on the wing ,but I have a sneaky suspicion it'll be Connor again in the centre with the same old halves and Hulme still on the wing , as we don't really like change much !

wonderofwood    202

Star says no Morris or Calders . I hope we see Hulme fit in the centres , Connor shifted infield and someone like Patrick on the wing ,but I have a sneaky suspicion it'll be Connor again in the centre with the same old halves and Hulme still on the wing , as we don't really like change much !

with the way Widnes's outside backs performed on saturday - Hulme could be in the centre's against Warrington and you can have Isa :lol:

I have also heard that Whitehaven may have quite a few new players making there debut ;)

DavidM    1,305

I've got an ISA cheers anyway .... Oh yes I was thinking the old dual reg might come to the fore in this one .

wonky    578

i hope they bring in plenty because its shown in the past that the team with the more locals usually comes out on top as they understand the passion and importance of these games.

wonderofwood    202

i hope they bring in plenty because its shown in the past that the team with the more locals usually comes out on top as they understand the passion and importance of these games.

Gaskell, GreenWood,Makinson,Hand and Speakman - I wouldnt wish to hard

wonky    578

in that same article it says town came close to getting a bp off halifax, pretty darn close i would say as we actually got one. seriously who writes there ######. as for the injuries tbey have just copied and pasted from fridays paper do i would take that with a pinch of salt as well.

DavidM    1,305

If that happens their true colours , desperation and complete hypocrisy will be their for the world to see.

town4me    372

If that happens their true colours , desperation and complete hypocrisy will be their for the world to see.

it would be great to hear from Mr Haven4ever"OCD with town" on them playing 5 dual reg given his opinion on it so far and calling me widnes4me on deludedfans.com

wonky    578

Gaskell, GreenWood,Makinson,Hand and Speakman - I wouldnt wish to hard

i doubt that they will have all of them playing when they have only used 1 or 2 per game this season.

Keith T    361

it would be great to hear from Mr Haven4ever"OCD with town" on them playing 5 dual reg given his opinion on it so far and calling me widnes4me on deludedfans.com

Now why should we be interested in what h4e thinks? We know he trawls through forums looking for Town fans quotes so he can re-print them on their forum but if that floats his boat then so be it.

town4me    372

Now why should we be interested in what h4e thinks? We know he trawls through forums looking for Town fans quotes so he can re-print them on their forum but if that floats his boat then so be it.

yeah your right kt. i'ev decided to vacate Deludedfans.com as i'm starting to sound like him and there is so much rubbish on there now. they change their minds like the weather changes. i feel sorry for them. no doubt he will copy and paste this on there too lol.

wonderofwood    202

I'm only having a bit of fun boys - love banter me :lol: back to being serious , Havens performance's so far this year have been nowhere near the standard that's being produced at DP. Only in the second half against Fev did they show any sort of rugby so far this season. Really looking forward to experiencing my first true Cumbrian derby . Lets hope you come out on the right side and I can wind up one of my old best mates who's from Haven.

thundergaz    165

I'm only having a bit of fun boys - love banter me :lol: back to being serious , Havens performance's so far this year have been nowhere near the standard that's being produced at DP. Only in the second half against Fev did they show any sort of rugby so far this season. Really looking forward to experiencing my first true Cumbrian derby . Lets hope you come out on the right side and I can wind up one of my old best mates who's from Haven.

First half against us they were dire in the second half. They can only play for 50-60 mins what I saw anyway. If they are not in front by at least 12 points in the last 20 mins they will lose.