Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gav Wilson

Knights v Featherstone

65 posts in this topic

Send us your thoughts on Good Friday's game with @InfoFevRovers & you could be in the matchday magazine! Please be quick though! #13Knights

Who should play?

How should we play?

What do you think will happen?

Any good York v Featherstone memories?

Keep your eyes peeled for a special offers for all you York City fans too!

2012 - Away at Featherstone - first half - MAGIC!

I remember that andy and yes you had us rattled in that first half your guys played really well. I think we only won the game that day because of our fitness levels because your guys put so much effort into that first half that I think they just ran out of legs in the end.

2004 - beating them four times in one season. The Challenge Cup game at Post Office Road was one of the best games I have ever seen.

2004 - beating them four times in one season. The Challenge Cup game at Post Office Road was one of the best games I have ever seen.

Was gonna say the same thing.

That was a great season against fev and when we beat them in challenge cup and got hull kr in next round away.

I don't remember that are you sure

That was a great season against fev and when we beat them in challenge cup and got hull kr in next round away.

Are sure it wasn't Huddersfield, got them three years on the bounce. Was a hell of a windy day if my memory serves me right, did we win this game with 12 men? That Aussie, Arron????? got sent off?

Was that the game when Godfrey scored the winning try in the corner?.

Are sure it wasn't Huddersfield, got them three years on the bounce. Was a hell of a windy day if my memory serves me right, did we win this game with 12 men? That Aussie, Arron????? got sent off?

Aaron Wood. IIRC he went back to Oz and ended up with a sine die ban for punching a ref..

Yes it was Huddersfield. We got Hull KR away in the semi final of the ATC after beating Halifax, after Richard Agar was told we were drawn against Leigh at home. Oh the White Bear, it's called that, right?

Was that the game when Godfrey scored the winning try in the corner?.

Yeah it was late on . was it KR or hudds in next round.

Yeah it was late on . was it KR or hudds in next round.

Sorry my mistake was it 2005 we went to KR in cup ??

Sorry my mistake was it 2005 we went to KR in cup ??

Read my post, we played Hull KR in the semi finals of the Arriva Trains Cup in 2004.

Read my post, we played Hull KR in the semi finals of the Arriva Trains Cup in 2004.

Missed that sorry . They were top of league weren't they that's right it's all coming back . Was at the game as well .

Missed that sorry . They were top of league weren't they that's right it's all coming back . Was at the game as well .

We lost 32-0 haha I remember Richard Agar on the phone at The White Bear hearing that we'd been drawn at home against Leigh (who I think were top of NL1) then to get another call back 5 minutes later saying it was Hull KR away and I said "I think we've got a better chance against them than Leigh." Only to be nilled :D

Funny seeing 1 of Fevs scoters that day was Rich Newlove , Rich used to work for me in Leeds on the streetlighting when I looked after the firm he works for , daft as a brush but a right good lad as well , never quite matched his big brother but still made it in the pro game !

One of mine is the game when Simon friend ( i think?) got sent off after about 10 mins and we played out of our skins to win.. Fantastic :)

Whats best way to ground, coming from Scarborough on A64 please? Whats parking like?

Whats best way to ground, coming from Scarborough on A64 please? Whats parking like?

I don't think it will be on anyway fire mate. After looking at the forecast tonight with temps expected to stay below freezing and frost expected I doubt the snow will of melted.But saying that I don't know how bad it was/is in York.