Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gav Wilson

Knights v Featherstone

65 posts in this topic

Because there Featherstone, and no one is worthy of being on the same pitch as them. :angry:

Just ignore some of the comments I hope it's a good game today and there's a decent crowd at York but I do hope Fev win. York has won Fev before and will do again one day ( hope it's not today )

Yes. Why not concede the game altogether instead of facing the mighty and all powerful Featherstone rovers. If only we were worthy of your attendance.

Oh I think they might be shocked if we play the way we have been at home not a stroll in the park they are thinking

How old is jake? And how do you rate him shades? Didn't know he had signed for us to be honest I haven't heard owt. Just wondering if he will be in our first team or he's one for the future cheers.

20 years old - might be a contradiction, but apparently joining your under 20's.

Was only on Academy terms here, only played in 1st team friendlies I think for us, looks ok.

Listened to the game on Radio York. Sounded like an excellent performance from the Knights, without any Dual Reg players and only used 15 men, I believe. Once again, Well Done!!

Why shades? You want to be as strong as you can be when you face the teams around you not us. I would say its a blessing in disguise you missing players for Friday as they can't pick up injuries against us.

That is why.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

well played york, some of our lot with very red faces. maybe now some of our supporters will get real. nobody likes to see their team get beat but i have to admit, your win was good for the game. when you signed tom carr i came on here and said you were getting a good un. the more game time he gets, the better he'll be. this is a good league this season, lets all enjoy it.

Nice sensible post that OldRover , well said