Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gav Wilson

Knights v Featherstone

65 posts in this topic

I don't think it will be on anyway fire mate. After looking at the forecast tonight with temps expected to stay below freezing and frost expected I doubt the snow will of melted.But saying that I don't know how bad it was/is in York.

We haven't had any snow and main temp not been bad just wind making it cold .

Game will be on as long as snow stays off only forecast light snow . Says it should be snowing now but isn't . Fingers crossed

I don't think it will be on anyway fire mate. After looking at the forecast tonight with temps expected to stay below freezing and frost expected I doubt the snow will of melted.But saying that I don't know how bad it was/is in York.

Hasn't been bad at all in York to be fair. Cold, but not alot of snow really.

Whats best way to ground, coming from Scarborough on A64 please? Whats parking like?

Straight down A64 to York

Follow the A64 signed York to the first roundabout.

Turn RIGHT signed York.

Turn LEFT at the next roundabout (A1036 & Monks Cross South)

At the next roundabout turn Right to Monks Cross Shopping Park.

Next roundabout straight on

Left at Aldi/Traffic lights

Follow road down to Stadium

MAP: http://goo.gl/maps/OeTji

Parking isn't too bad. If it's full, you could always park at Sainsbury's or Asda over the road. DON'T park at The Range - they lock the gates and you won't get out.

Whats best way to ground, coming from Scarborough on A64 please? Whats parking like?

Straight down a64 to hop grove roundabout . across to monks cross shopping park and parking is ok .

Theres plenty of free parking at the ground.

Thanks for info, hoping for a good game.

I've notice in the press today, 'Kids for a quid'. Whats the rules on that? anyone 15 years and under? and would you need ID to prove you're a kid?

up to now 100 percent on, we had very little snow to talk about and the ground is still soft.

up to now 100 percent on, we had very little snow to talk about and the ground is still soft.

Cheers great news mate.

Sounds like no dual reg lads Friday despite the fact Hull have only added Green & Pitts

to their Friday squad so its going to be very hard going.

All we can ask is that the lads put their bodies on the line in defence & we massively support

them for 80 minutes & then you never know...

Nicklas is injured anyway, so we're only missing Briscoe (replaced by Nat Browne) and Bowden/Green (replaced by Freer by Monday).

Not too bad considering!

Nicklas is injured anyway, so we're only missing Briscoe (replaced by Nat Browne) and Bowden/Green (replaced by Freer by Monday).

Not too bad considering!

And the very consistant Dean Hadley...

Not panicing - just would have liked to be as strong as poss v Fev.

Understand Danny Nicklas has an elbow injury.

And the very consistant Dean Hadley...

Not panicing - just would have liked to be as strong as poss v Fev.

Understand Danny Nicklas has an elbow injury.

Why shades? You want to be as strong as you can be when you face the teams around you not us. I would say its a blessing in disguise you missing players for Friday as they can't pick up injuries against us.

Why shades? You want to be as strong as you can be when you face the teams around you not us. I would say its a blessing in disguise you missing players for Friday as they can't pick up injuries against us.

Because they want to have their best team out to have the best chance of beating you? Why should they just roll over and accept defeat?

Because they want to have their best team out to have the best chance of beating you? Why should they just roll over and accept defeat?

Because there Featherstone, and no one is worthy of being on the same pitch as them. :angry:

Because there Featherstone, and no one is worthy of being on the same pitch as them. :angry:

Yes quite right

Yes quite right I hope you have got the red carpet rolled out for our players tomorrow .

Dont think your heads will get through the turnstiles. B)

Do junior season ticket holders (Fev), get in free at York?

Do junior season ticket holders (Fev), get in free at York?

Yes in back of season ticket book

Exactly - whatever team we have out, really hope Fev & their fans think it will be a walk in the park

today, they could be in for a nasty suprise...

Looks like we might have only 3 part-fit props for today unless Freer can play, Jake Joynt has now

signed for Fev...

Exactly - whatever team we have out, really hope Fev & their fans think it will be a walk in the park

today, they could be in for a nasty suprise...

Looks like we might have only 3 part-fit props for today unless Freer can play, Jake Joynt has now

signed for Fev...

How old is jake? And how do you rate him shades? Didn't know he had signed for us to be honest I haven't heard owt. Just wondering if he will be in our first team or he's one for the future cheers.