Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stratobill

York V Featherstone.Fri 29thMarch 1pm K.O.

Match Prediction   44 members have voted

1. 1. Win, Lose or Draw

• York To Win
    • Featherstone To Win
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

162 posts in this topic

Good Friday has arrived already and a trip to the Huntington Stadium with a 1pm kick off should see the Capper Army traveling in huge numbers.

Lets just hope the weather improves to enable some great rugby between two quality teams, its not long since York were our bogey team so we need to be aware and not think them as an easy win.

York 12-38 Featherstone

First Try - Worthington

M.O.M. - En-Ger-Land

Attendance - 1250 ( 600 Cappers)

Referee is Mr G Hewer

Referee is Mr G Hewer

Thank god I can't attend through work commitments now I know he's in charge. He wants a standing ovation of boos when he walks on the field after the game against the eagles. Seen as though he's the ref I will go

York 22 Fev 18

1st try scorer Hodson

Mom Mr hewer

Att 1100

Knights v @InfoFevRovers Good Friday match information:

"There will also be a special Squadbuilder turnstile in operation at Huntington Stadium on Good Friday. Admission through turnstile 1 will be £15, with the extra £1 going directly to the Squadbuilder fund"...

Hope to see you all at Huntington on Friday!

:D

Thank god I can't attend through work commitments now I know he's in charge. He wants a standing ovation of boos when he walks on the field after the game against the eagles. Seen as though he's the ref I will go

York 22 Fev 18

1st try scorer Hodson

Mom Mr hewer

Att 1100

Such confidence. :lol:

Knights v @InfoFevRovers Good Friday match information:

"There will also be a special Squadbuilder turnstile in operation at Huntington Stadium on Good Friday. Admission through turnstile 1 will be £15, with the extra £1 going directly to the Squadbuilder fund"...

Hope to see you all at Huntington on Friday!

:D

Squadbuilder fund aka that Hull FC?

Don't be like that !!!!

Doesn't look like we will have any DR players

The York City Knights Squadbuilder fund.

York 22 Fev 18

1st try scorer Hodson

Mom Mr hewer

Att 1100

sorry. can't see you getting a bonus point :lol:

Such confidence. :lol:

Weve seen Hewer cost us a game already this season with his obvious agenda.

Money saved not going to watch this idiot bumble through decision after decision.

Weve seen Hewer cost us a game already this season with his obvious agenda.

Referees don't have agendas.

Incompetent they may be, biased they most certainly are not.

Referees don't have agendas.

Incompetent they may be, biased they most certainly are not.

Imcompetence effects and/or benefits a team equally (it evens itself out as the saying goes) were yet to experience that.

Imcompetence effects and/or benefits a team equally (it evens itself out as the saying goes) were yet to experience that.

Ask any fan in the league and they will say exactly the same thing...

Ask any fan in the league and they will say exactly the same thing...

Then I refer you back to the Sheffield in match in which he starred. One of the most 1 sided refereeing performances ever seen.

Then I refer you back to the Sheffield in match in which he starred. One of the most 1 sided refereeing performances ever seen.

I will 2nd that matt. If he wasn't biased then I don't know what biased is. The eagles were offside every PTB and I mean every PTB. I don't comment on the refs until I've seen the re run of the game and their was at least 2 players in front of him at every PTB we made. I don't mind a ref penalising us as long as he does the same for the opposition for the same offenses when they commit them. But mr hewer definitely didn't on that Thursday night.

It still wasn't biased.

come crown green bowling with me if you want to see bias

York 12 Featherstone 48

1st Try: Briggs

MOM: Lockwood.

I expect Rovers to win big. They will be chomping at the bit after the Sheffield defeat, and York will be unfortunate to have to bear the brunt of it!

I will 2nd that matt. If he wasn't biased then I don't know what biased is. The eagles were offside every PTB and I mean every PTB. I don't comment on the refs until I've seen the re run of the game and their was at least 2 players in front of him at every PTB we made. I don't mind a ref penalising us as long as he does the same for the opposition for the same offenses when they commit them. But mr hewer definitely didn't on that Thursday night.

Most refs stand 12 or so metres back at the ptb Gaz. Was told by one once. Seems they get a better view of things.

Most refs stand 12 or so metres back at the ptb Gaz. Was told by one once. Seems they get a better view of things.

If that is the case frank then I will stand corrected. But can he stand 12 meters in the stand on Friday?

you got beat get over it just like we will have to

you got beat get over it just like we will have to

Yes but you should be used to it by now

i guess in the unlikely event that w do win it will be because of the ref

York 22 Fev 36

1st try Hodson

Mom finn

Att 1145