Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stratobill

York V Featherstone.Fri 29thMarch 1pm K.O.

Match Prediction   44 members have voted

1. 1. Win, Lose or Draw

• York To Win
    • Featherstone To Win
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

162 posts in this topic

i personaly think finny is not strong enough to be captain not in the dickens mould by a long way his game has not been anywhere it has been in the past and his field kicking is way off the mark if i'm honest

Finny as enough to do without captaining the team....oh well " well done York" ....move on .....oh and for god sake pack in with the Powell out garbage ...

Swinton are likely for it!!

Swinton got beat by Leigh today at home. Think Fev will get the brunt of it on Monday! ;-)

Posted · Hidden by Maureen T-k, March 30, 2013 - No reason given

Cock

Great first half from wakey. They are playing some great rugby. It's cold but some great rugby on show from wakey. This aft is forgotten already

And some of those lads who've put in that great performance will be discarded again as soon as Hull make their players available again to York.

Thats not what Gary Thornton said.

And some of those lads who've put in that great performance will be discarded again as soon as Hull make their players available again to York.

you are probably right . the whole system stinks

Sorry folks but we were abserloutly rubbish today. Also some Fev fans need to wake up. Losing isn't a bad thing if its against the eagles. Fax etc and if the performance is decent. We lost to YORK and the performance was dire to say the least. Ask mr Campbell what he thinks to us losing to York. It's totally unacceptable which ever way you look at it.

Edit using abbreviations to swear

Sorry folks but we were abserloutly rubbish today. Also some Fev fans need to wake up. Losing isn't a bad thing if its against the eagles. Fax etc and if the performance is decent. We lost to YORK FFS and the performance was dire to say the least. Ask mr Campbell what he thinks to us losing to York. It's totally unacceptable which ever way you look at it.

how very smug you are

I bet DP and the players do as well but it's happened some people think we are better than we are and they all need to get together and sort it instead of getting on at one another

Sorry folks but we were abserloutly rubbish today. Also some Fev fans need to wake up. Losing isn't a bad thing if its against the eagles. Fax etc and if the performance is decent. We lost to YORK FFS and the performance was dire to say the least. Ask mr Campbell what he thinks to us losing to York. It's totally unacceptable which ever way you look at it.

Nice to see we've earned your respect anyway.

Read above.

My post was classless? Have you not read anything Thundergaz has written?

Lingard,

Sometimes basic rugby and sticking to a game plan works as it did today, think your guys tried too hard, clearly you have some pace, flashy handling but a bit too much attitude, also think the Knights defence had plenty to do with you 'bombing' tries, one of your tries came from a clear 2 on 1 ball rip and If Nat Browne had taken that interception cleanly you would have been minus a BP as well. There were ifs and buts right through the 80mins for both sides.

My post was classless? Have you not read anything Thundergaz has written?

Not thee.

and Thundergaz goes along to the beat of his own drum.

For gods sake fellas , it's a game of rugby , we won , you lost , you have a club , team & coach most fans would want & no doubt will win a damn site more than you will lose this season , no one team is invincible , our lads did us proud today , so happy days for us , best of luck for the rest of the season , I know & work with a lot of Fev lads & fans & get on with all of em , so to the ones who have been gracious in defeat thank you , to those who haven't get over yourselves as your team will be back !

Thunder

Firstly don't think you were utterly rubbish, just outplayed and look at results so far his season, any club can beat any other in this division...........now,

I had resisted responding directly to any of your drivel about the game, however this post of yours simply exudes arrogance, how could anyone dare to beat the mighty Fev ? and that's 2 games in a row now. Remember the season we beat you 4 times all-in, same response from many Fev fans then as well. Why don't you read some of the more 'levelled' fans who follow your club, they accept defeat graciously and recognise that the best team won on the day, you'll be there again at the end of the season I'm sure.

Thunder

Firstly don't think you were utterly rubbish, just outplayed and lookmatbsulta so far his season, any club can beta any other in this division...........now,

I had resisted responding directly to any of your drivel about the game, however this post of yours simply exudes arrogance, how could anyone dare to beat the mighty Fev ? and that's 2 games in a row now. Remember the season we beat you 4 times all-in, same response from many Fev fans then as well. Why don't you read some of the more 'levelled' fans who follow your club, they accept defeat graciously and recognise that the best team won on the day, you'll be there again at the end of the season I'm sure.

I never doubted the best team won. York played very well and deserved their victory no doubt about that. What I'm saying is York shouldn't be beating us no offence to York but with the funds available to us and the funds available to you we shouldn't be losing. I'm sure Mr Campbell isn't happy with the defeat just as much as me if not more so.

Gaz old lad, I've held off today, but much to my chagrin I can't any longer. Why don't you take at least a nano sec and think before you speak/type. You produce enough Ssshh yte to run a biomass farm for the whole of China.

Gaz old lad, I've held off today, but much to my chagrin I can't any longer. Why don't you take at least a nano sec and think before you speak/type. You produce enough Ssshh yte to run a biomass farm for the whole of China.

Thats a hell of a lot of gas :rolleyes:

I never doubted the best team won. York played very well and deserved their victory no doubt about that. What I'm saying is York shouldn't be beating us no offence to York but with the funds available to us and the funds available to you we shouldn't be losing. I'm sure Mr Campbell isn't happy with the defeat just as much as me if not more so.

maybe these games shouldn't take place but be decided by a pools panel