Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Viking Warrior

the gods must hate widnes

31 posts in this topic

My grammar was so bad it came across as if it was written by someone with a mental disability, which is similar to the opening post.

what? like i said that is a libelous post!! have you got the necessary qualifications to diagnose a mental disability.............................because i have old lad and a masters degree in mental health care as well.

and please enlighten everyone how you have arrived at such a libelous statement????

For a start, you can't even get the guys name right!

Then, your grammar and punctuation are pretty much non existent. I'd say that the guy was spot on with his 1st post. You are an idiot.

Try this website: www.rlfans.com

You'll be welcomed with open arms.

Speaking of idiots too, did the guy who decided to copy and paste every word to "Leeds, Leeds, Leeds" ever come back after he was shot down on that match day thread that time? :lol:

For a start, you can't even get the guys name right!

Then, your grammar and punctuation are pretty much non existent. I'd say that the guy was spot on with his 1st post. You are an idiot.

Try this website: www.rlfans.com

You'll be welcomed with open arms.

so a post on an internet message board, is an indicator to someones intelligence quotient? my my you must be a genius.......or just another internet keyboard warrior who can feel hard by typing provocative posts,, but are most probably a sad little ######.........................thanks for ruining a light hearted thread!!!!!

so a post on an internet message board, is an indicator to someones intelligence quotient? my my you must be a genius.......or just another internet keyboard warrior who can feel hard by typing provocative posts,, but are most probably a sad little ######.........................thanks for ruining a light hearted thread!!!!!

I'm not a genius, no. I am rather intelligent though. Well, intelligent enough to start my sentences with capital letters anyway. There was nothing provocative about what I posted either. I stated two points, both of which were valid. It's not my fault you are an ignoramus.

Oh, and this thread was never light hearted. From post two onwards, it was a "point and laugh" thread.

I just don't have the time or the patience to moderate drivel like this.

Please, just stop it.

Thank you.