Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

6brackendale

This weeks games on or off ?

31 posts in this topic

Would have thought Milford v Mayfield will be on due to 3G pitch.

6176.jpg

Name that ground?

Youve got me there, cant recognise this and ive been to nearly every NCL ground other than the new additions in division 3

I did get the photo off the NCL website but it is not actually NCL ground but it is from a well known club from outside the NCL in yorkshire.

I did get the photo off the NCL website but it is not actually NCL ground but it is from a well known club from outside the NCL in yorkshire.

Still no wiser but a random guess would it be where Sharlston play.

Stanningley v Cas Panthers could be on. Pitch has been cleared. Rhinos 19's are on it so hopefully will stay clear for Saturday!

Wonder if myton game will be on?? Water logged pitch against wath brow 2weeks since cant see the pitch been any better if that was the case.

Wondered how long it would be before someone had a dig at myton again. Hope the dog walker goes and has a look any how dont think they will pull that stroke again

So their did pull a dodgy "pitch unplayable" gag?? Don't say much for their A team if ther won't trust playing them in a 1st team game

Just left St.pats pitch game should definitely be on tonight, St.Pats v Leigh Miners 7-30pm kick off

Go away hullfan you are getting really boring now.ok listen pal we get it we know you dont like myton either your not good enough to play ncl rugby or you have a problem with people down there which ever it is there is 2 ways to sort it 1st way is find the level you can play at and enjoy or put some big boy pants on pop down to myton sort out your problems out like a man and not from behind a keyboard

The Dog Walker will be passing with Shadow and the Mrs on a weekend away on the East Coast. I would be happy to have a look. I hear there is a few more dog walkers in the area who know stuff. Shall I set Shadow on the Hull fan if in the area. He sounds a bit of pain to people in his own town

Need to learn some manners Hull fan, and respect other people in the game. Yes you can have you view but show respect to other hard working people from all clubs in the game.

No thank you dog head, I've no prob with any1 just you and your mongrel !!!!!

Show some respect you unclassy get , and I hope Shadow rips you to bits :blink:

No thank you dog head, I've no prob with any1 just you and your mongrel !!!!!

Consider yourself in the last chance saloon, improve your manners or you are out of the game.

Hull Fan please don't have a go at my four leg friend. You seem to have a problem with clubs, coaches, players, and now animals. Anger management classes may be a better option for you. Rugby League is a hard enough game on the field. Off the field it is supposed to be about make friends and having a good debate over topics. You just want to have a go at all the teams in your town. Let's just beg to differ and move on to make the game a better game for everyone young and old. Shadow sends a big woof woof. Question for you what do you think would make the game better?