Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hindle xiii

29/03/13 - Hull FC v Hull KR - KO 2.45pm

Who will win?   15 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Hull KR
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

104 posts in this topic

Shot of ellis there sat shivering in the stand in the freezing wind.....poor ###### prob wondering why on earth he left oz

Great reffing! No mistake no sirree, players head missing, barely a pen, the slightest tickle of the chin, instant yellow! Most blatant example of make up reffing you'll ever see.

Best half this weekend so far, much fun

Great reffing! No mistake no sirree, players head missing, barely a pen, the slightest tickle of the chin, instant yellow! Most blatant example of make up reffing you'll ever see.

Best half this weekend so far, much fun

Rervers were on a "team warning"next penalty,yellow card.Anoither case of inconsistent refs.No team warnings in last weeks Rervers-Cas game,none last night.

Rervers were on a "team warning"next penalty,yellow card.Anoither case of inconsistent refs.No team warnings in last weeks Rervers-Cas game,none last night.

except there was no next offence, just a ref making up for a bizarre call. He looks to unfit to be reffing superleague to me, are there no min fitness requirements for refs?

except there was no next offence, just a ref making up for a bizarre call. He looks to unfit to be reffing superleague to me, are there no min fitness requirements for refs?

if there is it must be the bare minimum. ;)

Yep try.....defender's arm was underneath his leg as ball touched down

The commentary on this game is way ahead of the Eddie n Steve ###### we normally get, Carney, MvDermott and Arthur have all struck a good balance between info and calling the action.

good stuff

Patterson must be the best Scottish forward since Valentine. MoS quality. FC are hopeless. If Brian Smith is available they should move heaven and earth to get him in to replace Gentle. FC have far more talent than their performances would demonstrate.

The commentary on this game is way ahead of the Eddie n Steve ###### we normally get, Carney, MvDermott and Arthur have all struck a good balance between info and calling the action.

good stuff

Apart from harping on about Hull's injuries. Rovers with a much cheaper squad were missing a few too.

Second time I watched Hull this week and another distinctly average performance, there has not been a great deal of attacking threat recently, and I am sure Rovers will be pleased at defending so well.

Appalling, I am actually embarrassed by what I saw today. Gentle has to shoulder some of the blame aswell as the players. Possibly one of the worst performances I have ever witnessed in my life absolute garbage.

Well.

I have been present at all Hull's Wembley failures of the last thirty odd years and each and every one of their miserable efforts at the Magic weekends.

All I can say is I've never been as sick and fed up with my team as I was today. I am gutted to have spent £235 on a season pass so Lord knows how Adam Pearson is feeling right now.

He needs to get Gentle and McRae in his office as soon as possible and tell them if they don't turn it round within a couple of weeks then they're history.

My club should be one of the biggest in the game,

Right now however, they're a laughing stock.