Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hindle xiii

29/03/13 - Hull FC v Hull KR - KO 2.45pm

Who will win?   15 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Hull KR
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

104 posts in this topic

Well.

I have been present at all Hull's Wembley failures of the last thirty odd years and each and every one of their miserable efforts at the Magic weekends.

All I can say is I've never been as sick and fed up with my team as I was today. I am gutted to have spent £235 on a season pass so Lord knows how Adam Pearson is feeling right now.

He needs to get Gentle and McRae in his office as soon as possible and tell them if they don't turn it round within a couple of weeks then they're history.

My club should be one of the biggest in the game,

Right now however, they're a laughing stock.

I thought they played great today :)

I thought they played great today :)

Bug ger off you.

Well.

I have been present at all Hull's Wembley failures of the last thirty odd years and each and every one of their miserable efforts at the Magic weekends.

All I can say is I've never been as sick and fed up with my team as I was today. I am gutted to have spent £235 on a season pass so Lord knows how Adam Pearson is feeling right now.

He needs to get Gentle and McRae in his office as soon as possible and tell them if they don't turn it round within a couple of weeks then they're history.

My club should be one of the biggest in the game,

Right now however, they're a laughing stock.

Decimated by injuries(again) FC are making the best of what they have available.

Decimated by injuries(again) FC are making the best of what they have available.

I reckon summat sinister happened to Gareth Ellis on that Headingley £1 million turf on Feb 1st, so I'm blaming you lot.

(After having a pop at one or two on here, I'm feeling better already.. :) )

I reckon summat sinister happened to Gareth Ellis on that Headingley £1 million turf on Feb 1st, so I'm blaming you lot.

(After having a pop at one or two on here, I'm feeling better already.. :) )

Damn,we've been rumbled

Loved the shot of Pearson and McCrae, looked like someone had pinched McCrae's all you can eat buffet free pass, and Pearson looked like he wanted to be at Leeds Utd. rofl

I reckon summat sinister happened to Gareth Ellis on that Headingley £1 million turf on Feb 1st

What is actually up with him?

What is actually up with him?

He's got a bad side.

That was the problem, we didn't make the best of what he had available. Injuries were no excuse for that performance. There was enough collective ability out there to have made a game of it and maybe even have pinched it. To say Hull haven't been great this season is stating the bleedin' obvious but I was taken aback by just how poor we were today.

Same old same old. The management haven't addressed the problem of no half backs at all and are just hoping it sorts itself out. 6 years tells us that won't happen. If we need to sign 4 half backs to cover, do it! I'd rather have sh*t three quarters and decent halves than the other way around!

Loved the shot of Pearson and McCrae, looked like someone had pinched McCrae's all you can eat buffet free pass, and Pearson looked like he wanted to be at Leeds Utd. rofl

was a great shot that...

Saturday morning, still f***ing sulking. :angry::(

Saturday morning,no hang over and we still have bragging rights!! :D

No hangover after a derby win?

Good God man, what's wrong with you?

Is Danny Nicklas injured?

Elbow injury apparently.

Might get better if he spent less time tweeting.

Saturday morning, still f***ing sulking. :angry::(

I'm not surprised, mate. How bad was that?

What I can take and accept is being outplayed and out classed but what I won't accept are players in a Black and White shirt with no fight in them.I thought I might feel better this morning but I am still in shock.

From memory, Lineham, Ben Crooks and Paul Johnson all gave it a go. To a lesser extent, Horne, Westerman and Whiting put in some effort with Heremiah coming on too late to do much but the majority of the rest seem to lack so much heart.

Could be a pasting on Monday, I won't be there to witness it.

The rudderless trawler continues towards the rocks.

I wonder if Peter Gentle's been in Hull long enough to know what 'laid and dodging' means.

No hangover after a derby win?

Good God man, what's wrong with you?

Drank enough just no hangover. :rolleyes: