Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hindle xiii

29/03/13 - Widnes Vikings v Warrington Wolves - KO 3pm

Who will win?   16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Widnes Vikings
    • Warrington Wolves
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

80 posts in this topic

Converted.....8 pt lead with 13mins to go......squeeky bum time

What a wonderful day for the chemics. It would be great if they could kick on from here.

Good to see Wire have not let their heads drop.

FT 38 - 22.......amaZing..........well done lads, sorry for the prematch pessimism!!t

Great result for Widnes, shows they are a much better side than their showing last Saturday.

Great result for Widnes, shows they are a much better side than their showing last Saturday.

It beggars belief how a side can turn it around following a good hiding! Edited!

It beggars believe how a side can turn it around following a good hiding!

To be fair, I don't think enough credit was given to Wigan in terms of just how clinical they were last week. Everything we did came off and a few calls went our way, as a consequence Widnes weren't quite as bad as made out. I think Wigan showed today that the style of attack is difficult to stop, as Saints were having similar struggles preventing clean breaks.

Well done Widnes, what a turnaround from last week!

Pleased for the Widnes fans on here. Enjoy.

(null)

Well done Widnes, sounds like you did a great job.

It hurts me to say well played widnes great performance as for wire, playing the way we are we have no chance of a grand final if we keep this up.

Good performance for 75mins, switched off for 5mins after HT when Wire scored two tries! Good to see a decent cowd there too from both teams, didn't appreciate the Wire fans in gas masks though, cheeky gits!

Well done to widnes and their fans, well deserved..... The difference today?? You wanted it!!

Enjoy.

To be fair, I don't think enough credit was given to Wigan in terms of just how clinical they were last week. Everything we did came off and a few calls went our way, as a consequence Widnes weren't quite as bad as made out. I think Wigan showed today that the style of attack is difficult to stop, as Saints were having similar struggles preventing clean breaks.

On a Widnes v Warrington thread?

You are Phil Clarke, etc, etc...