Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hindle xiii

29/03/13 - Castleford Tigers v Wakefield Trinity Wildcats - KO 8pm

Who will win?   14 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Wakefield Trinity Wildcats
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

43 posts in this topic

Referee: B Thaler

Touch Judge: A Martin

Touch Judge: T Crashley

Reserve: S Ansell

Match Commissioner: T Randerson

In Goal: G Evans

In Goal: M Hawkes

Time Keeper: R Tennant

Trinity will win, Chase will hit someone high and late and get away with it

Trin fans will think they are champions elect afterwards

You forgot a couple of things:

The ref will be bent and it's all an RFL conspiracy

There'll bit a bit of crowd trouble, which will be nowt to do with the angelic Cas fans, it'll all be Wakey's fault, along with about 1000 Fev fans that go out and buy Wakey shirts for the occasion.

This will be a very tough and hard fought game, neither side can be confident of a win.

It'll come down to a couple of 50/50 decisions and who benefits from them.

You forgot a couple of things:

The ref will be bent and it's all an RFL conspiracy

There'll bit a bit of crowd trouble, which will be nowt to do with the angelic Cas fans, it'll all be Wakey's fault, along with about 1000 Fev fans that go out and buy Wakey shirts for the occasion.

The voices of experience.

Chase will have a blinder but be blamed and subsequently banned for the financial crisis in Cyprus and Wakey will win thus ensuring Fev fans get an orgasm this Easter

Chase will have a blinder but be blamed and subsequently banned for the financial crisis in Cyprus and Wakey will win thus ensuring Fev fans get an orgasm this Easter

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We used to want you guys to get beat but that's long gone now as we are the better team now.

We used to want you guys to get beat but that's long gone now as we are the better team now.

Don't know about that, no weekend in the Ponterover house is complete without a Cas defeat

see what I mean

Don't know about that, no weekend in the Ponterover house is complete without a Cas defeat

Nah it doesn't bother me anymore pont unless we are playing them. They won't ever win owt anyway only the wooden spoon now and again

Nah it doesn't bother me anymore pont unless we are playing them. They won't ever win owt anyway only the wooden spoon now and again . It's just a matter of time before we swap leagues anyway

it doesn't bother you so much that you come on a thread about Cas and Wakefield to have a dig - ay right!!!

I suggest you go and have another fans forum with Feisal to really get your 2,000 fans whipped up into another frenzy

it doesn't bother you so much that you come on a thread about Cas and Wakefield to have a dig - ay right!!!

I suggest you go and have another fans forum with Feisal to really get your 2,000 fans whipped up into another frenzy

It is true the tiger does bite and not just purr. Shame your squad hasn't got the same attitude

It is true the tiger does bite and not just purr. Shame your squad hasn't got the same attitude .

answers on a postcard....

answers on a postcard....

You shouldn't get on about crowds anyway were slowly catching you up on that department too.Dont be coming our way with them begging buckets will ya

You shouldn't get on about crowds anyway were slowly catching you up on that department too.Dont be coming our way with them begging buckets will ya .

what was it again "bah it doesn't bother me anymore"

sounds like it!!! :lol: :lol:

what was it again "bah it doesn't bother me anymore"

sounds like it!!! :lol: :lol:

Honestly mate banter aside it doesn't bother me one bit what your team does unless you play us. We are in different leagues. The only thing I want my team to do is get into SL and I honestly don't want it to be at your expense because the derbies will be very good income and publicity for both clubs.

Cas' by 8 - they looked as if they were finally getting their act together last week and with a bit more luck could have won.

Castleford squad: Richard Owen, Justin Carney, Michael Shenton, Jake Webster, Kirk Dixon, Rangi Chase, Jamie Ellis, Jonathan Walker, Daryl Clark, Craig Huby, Lee Gilmour, Weller Hauraki, Grant Millington, Jake Emmitt, Nathan Massey, Oliver Holmes, Jordan Thompson, Jordan Tansey, Keith Mason.

CLUB MEDIA RELEASE

Castleford Tigers 19-man squad vs Wakefield Wildcats

29th March 2013

Castleford Tigers Head Coach, Ian Millward has made one change to his 19-man squad that faces Wakefield Wildcats at the Wish Communications Stadium on Good Friday. Justin Carney returns from a two-match suspension in the place of Adam Milner for the fixture against rivals Wakefield in `The Derby That Means Most'.

Millward is conscious of a busy Easter schedule for the Tigers and said that he will be rotating his squad so that it can remain fresh. I’m picking my strongest team based on form, training and what we believe will be the best for Friday’s game against Wakefield.

“I want all of our squad to play over Easter so everyone will play - some people will play two games while others will play one. I will rest players who would struggle with

the two day turnaround.

"There will be a changeover of players for the Saints game and I’m doing that to give everyone in the squad time but also give the fans some new faces which can sometimes have an effect on the team.

Castleford Tigers 19-man squad vs Wakefield Wildcats:

1 Richard Owen

2 Justin Carney

3 Michael Shenton

4 Jake Webster

5 Kirk Dixon

6 Rangi Chase

7 Jamie Ellis

8 Jonathan Walker

9 Daryl Clark

10 Craig Huby

11 Lee Gilmour

12 Weller Hauraki

13 Grant Millington

14 Jake Emmitt

16 Nathan Massey

17 Oliver Holmes

18 Jordan Thompson

19 Jordan Tansey

25 Keith Mason

Castleford Tigers v Wakefield Wildcats tickets remain available to purchase from the club’s Carlton Lanes shop until 5pm on Thursday

or online at www.castigers.com until 5pm Thursday (collection only).

Alternatively, call 01977 555 336.

ENDS

Brett Cullen

Media Relations Officer

Castleford Tigers

Wakefield squad: Richard Mathers, Peter Fox, Dean Collis, Lee Smith, Ben Cockayne, Paul Sykes, Tim Smith, Justin Poore, Paul Aiton, Andy Raleigh, Ali Lauiti'iti, Danny Kirmond, Danny Washbrook, Kyle Wood, Kyle Amor, Oliver Wilkes, Vince Mellars, Reece Lyne, Chris Annakin.

Would love to say Cas but i fear Wakey will be just too good for them.

Could be a good game though.