Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave T

Good old fashioned crowd thread

60 posts in this topic

10/8/12 Salford.v.Huddersfield(H) 3615 Gillette yearbook 2012-2013.

Sporting Life reported 4,500 earlier today.

Double checked just now and it's 2800.....

Over on BBC sport it's 4,500 :wacko:

lol

I wasnt disputing yesterdays crowd - according to the bbc and rugbyleagueproject last years was 5.4k.

From memory i think Salford have been doing weird things with their crowds since the move. Sure they announce one on the day and then a revised one after it. Think I read something about it on.rlfans once.

I suggest you check what sky posted at the end of the game around 14800 idiot

And you were quick to jump on it weren't you? In the same way you wouldn't have been quick up jump on it had it been a good figure.

That's why you're an idiot.

I suggest you check what sky posted at the end of the game around 14800 idiot

Just to be clear, the summary graphic on Sky at the end of the match showed 16,604 as reported elsewhere. I say this with absolute certainty as I noted it down at the time.

Just to be clear, the summary graphic on Sky at the end of the match showed 16,604 as reported elsewhere. I say this with absolute certainty as I noted it down at the time.

Was just about to post the same thing. No idea where the 14k figure came from. I was suprised as other than a few empty seats on the side corners it looked packed and closer to 18k

YET ANOTHER BRAINWASHED IDIOT

Whoa, the use of capitals proves me totally wrong.

I'm not the slightest bit brainwashed, I'm not disputing that crowds are down. I just can't stand apparent RL 'fans' who take such joy out of talking the game down, who would rather jump on an apparent low attendance than discuss the great game that had just been witnessed.

Fans who would invent stories like I don't know... knowing people in charge of the crowd figures at Wembley just to try and back up their negative arguments. Just out of interest who was the person in question?

If that was the case i apologise i could have sworn i saw 14600 I AM CURRENTLY EATING MY HUMBLE PIE THEN:(((((

The brain sees what it wants to see sometimes.

I think canetman loves the game. But he has an agenda and so it suits him to paint a grim picture at the minute...

19500 there today

That's a very good crowd for two teams in the bottom half of the table.