Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave T

Good old fashioned crowd thread

60 posts in this topic

I'm off to the Salford vs Huddersfield game this afternoon. Does anyone think it will be sold out or will I be able to get a ticket on the gate? :lol:

What was the crowd at Esher last night? :ph34r:

All indications are there could go above the 17000 mark today which will be a great effort.

I'm off to the Salford vs Huddersfield game this afternoon. Does anyone think it will be sold out or will I be able to get a ticket on the gate? :lol:

What was the crowd at Esher last night? :ph34r:

Given as 1134 - conspiracy theorists probably have a differing opinion.

Given as 1134 - conspiracy theorists probably have a differing opinion.

Thanks, CoC, but I wasn't being serious. I was suggesting our crowd might be even lower, hence the hidden face. It won't be lower, but it won't be great, either.

By the by, it sounds like Broncos gave it a damn good shot last night.

I thought that less than 15000 at Leeds was very very poor when you consider maybe there were 2500/3000 Bulls fans there meaning around 12000 locals this fixtures should be at least 18/20000.

There weren't less than 15000 at Leeds. Attendance was 16,604.

I thought that less than 15000 at Leeds was very very poor

Just to be clear, is 16,604 less than 15,000 now, or is this just one of your insider knowledge conspiracy theories?

There weren't less than 15000 at Leeds. Attendance was 16,604.

facts?! You crazy fool, what do they have to do with anything! League fans make me laugh, the nrl had 51k and 40k for two games and people on league unlimited are still finding things to moan about, here we have a long weekend of televised games with very decent crowds and league fans can still moan! How do people live in such constant misery? Amazing.

I hope it has sold out because people in Wigan are genuinely excited by the development of this young, largely home grown team. In addition, we seem to have heavily promoted the game - maybe in previous years we assumed the game would sell itself. I read that Saints were some way short of selling out their end, so there will be a fair few Wiganers there. That will be odd.

That London crowd looks like an impossible dream from a golden era, compared to the likely 2 figure crowd tonight...

23,800 a great crowd and a sellout. :D

Just how often can Canetman get things wrong? No wonder he was sent to the Siberian office.

Just how often can Canetman get things wrong? No wonder he was sent to the Siberian office.

Or was his mind on Maria?

Incidentally,I was at Headingley last night and have been going for some 40yrs.Not only was the official attendance 16,600,I would bet any money,there was 18,000/18500 there.

19500 there today

I wish it had been 19,499.

Considerably less with 15 minutes to go :ph34r:

You bloody stalking me?

4,500 at Salford 900 up on last years crowd.

Treated to a great win

The Doc is creating interest...........

4,500 at Salford 900 up on last years crowd.

Treated to a great win

The Doc is creating interest...........

the crowd was 900 down on Salford v Hudds last year.

Still better than expected considering recent crowds.

9271 at Widnes-Wire, up 600 on last year but a lot more Wire fans being the reason.

Canetman is an idiot, he's than consistently negative I suspect he's somebody thinking they're funny.

I wish it had been 19,499.

They will be lucky to get 1949 if we carry on like that.

Still better than expected considering recent crowds.

9271 at Widnes-Wire, up 600 on last year but a lot more Wire fans being the reason.

Canetman is an idiot, he's than consistently negative I suspect he's somebody thinking they're funny.

yep think the Salford v Wire game only got 3.7k so going in the right direction.

the atmosphere at widnes today was amazing, i love the derby against wire two sets of totally committed fans making lots of noise.

the atmosphere at widnes today was amazing, i love the derby against wire two sets of totally committed fans making lots of noise.

hopefully todays result will convince fans that this is an attractive derby and the return match will see a full house at Warrington. The more big games the better.

10/8/12 Salford.v.Huddersfield(H) 3615 Gillette yearbook 2012-2013.

Sporting Life reported 4,500 earlier today.

Double checked just now and it's 2800.....

Over on BBC sport it's 4,500 :wacko: