Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob8

Copenhagen RLFC Merchandise

10 posts in this topic

May be my connection or server or PC :blink: , but it took a hell of a long time to load the web page , and then there are no colour pics or even descriptions of the coluors or even the prices ???? and I seem to have missed the 22nd March deadline ....any chance of some more info ......????? Thanks

May be my connection or server or PC :blink: , but it took a hell of a long time to load the web page , and then there are no colour pics or even descriptions of the coluors or even the prices ???? and I seem to have missed the 22nd March deadline ....any chance of some more info ......????? Thanks

Just checked it out.........Looks like all the Kits are Black/white and grey because the tag in the Polo shirt is blue so maybe they are in colour ????The price is on the right in Danish Krone.(kr)

400kr for the shirt is @ 45.50GBP.

Hello,

I have no idea why the page is not loading correctly. Sorry. May I ask which browser you are using?

The 22nd deadline was first immediate delivery in time for the start of the season, which has now started. Still, I can understand seeing what is for sale is more important.

Thanks,

Steve

There's nothing wrong with black and white.

Looks good here, although there's a large typo: "PLACE YOUR ODERS NOW". :)

Bah!

I shall pass it on!

Good Luck, I visit Copenhagen on business so I will watch your guys play, I have ordered a shirt, great design

As a rough guide (assuming the exchange rate hasn't changed too much since I went, 100kr = £10