See England take on the best at the 2017 Rugby League World Cup

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt J

Rugby League Survey

63 posts in this topic

there in't a no answer for the is dual reg harming the game question

Scroll down Chris.

p.s hope all is well.

CT

thanks mate

yes very ell ta

I hope yu are ok

sorry chris cant find a no

sorry chris cant find a no

Make sure you are scrolling the box within the actual page, and not the scrollbar on the right of the webpage. The question you refer to isn't the last one. Hope that helps!

Make sure you are scrolling the box within the actual page, and not the scrollbar on the right of the webpage. The question you refer to isn't the last one. Hope that helps!

ah

forgive him...its his age!!! :) :)

there in't a no answer for the is dual reg harming the game question

I thought you were being all deep and philosophical.....

I thought you were being all deep and philosophical.....

mybe it should have been an option!

Chris Taylor is a good egg...it will be interesting to see what he's doing with this.

Thanks Chris.

Over the years we have had debate after debate, whether certain aspects of the game are right or wrong, but there is no statistical answer to this.

My aim is to gather the supporting data and be able to justify discussions on here with 100% facts and figures.

The survey will be ending on Easter Monday and in the evening I will be publishing the data, with supporting graphs.

Thanks for your all your support so far and at this moment in time it has had 203 responses.

Cheers

Chris

Done.

Well done for having a go at this. It will be interesting and enlightening to see people's opinions.

I guess the exceptionally hard bit is trying to measure the actual effects of say dual registration and aligning that with people's perception.

Done.

Well done for having a go at this. It will be interesting and enlightening to see people's opinions.

it will indeed. Im hoping there is a strong response to chris' survey.

Just a quick one, after 2 days since the survey has gone live, there has been 339 responses (10:52 on 28th March 2013).

So thanks to everybody who has entered so far and please continue to share it amongst your friends.

It is fascinating stuff.

Just a quick one, after 2 days since the survey has gone live, there has been 339 responses (10:52 on 28th March 2013).

So thanks to everybody who has entered so far and please continue to share it amongst your friends.

It is fascinating stuff.

Chris - can I ask where you have publicised this?

It would be good if you got replies from a wide range of fans - is it just this board you posted this on?

Chris - can I ask where you have publicised this?

It would be good if you got replies from a wide range of fans - is it just this board you posted this on?

Hi Dave,

Rather than spamming each and every forum, I have posted it on here and the Virtual Terrace (RLF) and naturally it was then posted on various other clubs forums.

Chris

...various other clubs forums.

Ooo, opening up a can of conspiracy worms there. ;)

Also, I hope it didn't blow up the system when I voted for both franchising and P&R... :unsure:

Hi Dave,

Rather than spamming each and every forum, I have posted it on here and the Virtual Terrace (RLF) and naturally it was then posted on various other clubs forums.

Chris

Thanks Chris - sounds sensible to let it run it's natural course.

The survey will be ending on Easter Monday and in the evening I will be publishing the data, with supporting graphs.

Can you confirm when it closes please, the site states "The survey will close on Friday 5th April 2013"