Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PeteM

New Knights signing

27 posts in this topic

Heard Nat's name mentioned a few times over the last 12 months about coming

to us, squad needs some more numbers in it, so welcome Nat & good luck Friday.

Despite much hope and praise was abysmal in a pre-season friendly against Wakefield, found wanting many times and has been no where near the first team picture since that one and only season appearance despite having first team choice wingers injured

Unsure if been playing in the reserves but will have to really up his game for me hope he is a success for you but may be a baptism of fire on Friday

Welcome Nat hope you enjoy your time at the Knights.

Despite much hope and praise was abysmal in a pre-season friendly against Wakefield, found wanting many times and has been no where near the first team picture since that one and only season appearance despite having first team choice wingers injured

Unsure if been playing in the reserves but will have to really up his game for me hope he is a success for you but may be a baptism of fire on Friday

'Be right... we've had worse back stories sign for us. :rolleyes:

LMAO at this signing, typical Sir Gary signing this, surprised he has signed for him, he stripped him of ability over 4 years ago at Batley.

Don't wanna sound funny here but haven't players played for some clubs and been totally ###### yet they go on to other clubs and have fantastic seasons don't shoot him down till he's played a few games might be surprised

Plus playing around good players that can rip teams apart help Simon brown and Sam Scott ring any bells

LMAO at this signing, typical Sir Gary signing this, surprised he has signed for him, he stripped him of ability over 4 years ago at Batley.

Got the ability back today with 2 tries on his debut against Featherstone. Go away and gibber somewhere else!

Any more abysmal players you don't want?

Today he was well and truly baptised ! Looks a useful player, knows how to finish a move and he is a good size, would he make a loose forward I ask?

Today he was well and truly baptised ! Looks a useful player, knows how to finish a move and he is a good size, would he make a loose forward I ask?

If he can score tries on the wing, then leave him on the wing!

If he can score tries on the wing, then leave him on the wing!

Gaz

Question was not about try scoring ability more about physicality and where it's best used

Andy

Jack Lee :)

Well didnt he make me look a fool

Your second best go forward player after nicholson for me, absolutely outstanding

I can only base my earlier comment on what id seen for my eyes - it makes you think is the problem closer to home and the coaching at Featherstone to blame for turning what appeared yesterday a pretty useful winger into something else while he was at Featherstone

Us york fans were LOAO as well,especially when he ran his second try in. :D

Your second best go forward player after nicholson for me, absolutely outstanding

I can only base my earlier comment on what id seen for my eyes - it makes you think is the problem closer to home and the coaching at Featherstone to blame for turning what appeared yesterday a pretty useful winger into something else while he was at Featherstone

yes he did mate but think you got it right with your next statement closer to home

Don't wanna sound funny here but haven't players played for some clubs and been totally ###### yet they go on to other clubs and have fantastic seasons don't shoot him down till he's played a few games might be surprised

Very well said indeed JK!

Good honest post elpax, hope the humble pie wasn't too bitter.

Brown looks a useful physical player and if he shows that kind of form then will be good for us.

Another one for you - Lewis Jones - 22 year old prop signed from Fev,

currently 3 games into an 8 match ban so will have to wait a bit to see him.