Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kenilworth Tiger

Rugby League World Cup - in Bromsgrove TONIGHT

8 posts in this topic

Don't worry this has been promoted in local press,hopefully midlands tv and on social media networks and twitter, we sent out press release 2 weeks ago which was in leaguer express last week , on local radio its been mentioned. Just hoping the cold weather won't put people off attending and taking part in the taster sessions and taking advantage of buying tickets for the world cup.

Don't worry this has been promoted in local press,hopefully midlands tv and on social media networks and twitter, we sent out press release 2 weeks ago which was in leaguer express last week , on local radio its been mentioned. Just hoping the cold weather won't put people off attending and taking part in the taster sessions and taking advantage of buying tickets for the world cup.

Say hello to Rhubarb for me ;)

Not a bad response at all even though it was freezing, good uptake on world cup tickets, hopefully some more volunteers for the club as quite a few RL fans turned up unaware there was a club on their doorstep and apparently there was more come to look at the cup than there was at Batley and Dewsbury put together

it was at the DW today i have not seen all the build up to todays game but in what i have seen sky never mentioned it.