Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hindle xiii

NRL - Round 4

Which game are you most looking forward to?   4 members have voted

1. 1. Which game are you most looking forward to?

• Manly Sea Eagles v Wests Tigers
    • Canterbury Bulldogs v South Sydney Rabbitohs
    • Brisbane Broncos v Melbourne Storm
    • Cronulla Sharks v St George Illawarra Dragons
    • Penrith Panthers v Gold Coast Titans
    • Newcastle Knights v Canberra Raiders
    • New Zealand Warriors v North Queensland Cowboys
    • Sydney Roosters v Parramatta Eels

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

30 posts in this topic

Discuss the games here.

Thursday, 28th March

Manly Sea Eagles v Wests Tigers

Friday, 29th March

Canterbury Bulldogs v South Sydney Rabbitohs

Brisbane Broncos v Melbourne Storm

Saturday, 30th March

Cronulla Sharks v St George Illawarra Dragons

Sunday, 31st March

Penrith Panthers v Gold Coast Titans

Newcastle Knights v Canberra Raiders

Monday, 1st April

New Zealand Warriors v North Queensland Cowboys

Sydney Roosters v Parramatta Eels

Looking forward to the Doggies v Bunnies game. Barba is back and up against Inglis, Adam and Josh Reynolds both aiming for a NSW shirt and two forward packs who won't take a back step. I think Souths will win but not by much.

Rabs caught off air - watch this space

Rabs caught off air - watch this space

What do you mean? Did he say something he shouldnt have?

WE

RHINOS

IMO yes, I know at least one other person heard it because they posted on twitter but have since deleted theirs

I am wondering whether to do the same - but I put this on here to see if anyone else heard it - sorry if it frustrates you that I'm not posting what he said

WE

RHINOS

hmmm nah not that

hmmm nah not that

It might be the most interesting thing that happens in the NRL all year.

It might be the most interesting thing that happens in the NRL all year.

I gave up watching after the Blair incident today. As far as what I'm talking about, I can't be the only person watching online and hearing it....can I ? Well, as I said , I know one other person did, but they ran for cover

I gave up watching after the Blair incident today. As far as what I'm talking about, I can't be the only person watching online and hearing it....can I ? Well, as I said , I know one other person did, but they ran for cover

Well I have it recorded at home so will have a watch and a listen when i get back after work!

Do you know roughly when in the game it was?

WE

RHINOS

I can get you sacked for that :ph34r:

Were you watching live? I think Premier Sports were on delay so theres a chance it may be cut

Were you watching live? I think Premier Sports were on delay so theres a chance it may be cut

yes I was watching live on a stream....doubt it'll be on the premier coverage?

anyway, seems I'm alone and Rabs job is safe

Well I will still keep eyes and ears open! If nothings been said anywhere then maybe it wasnt noticed so will slip the net and appear on the premier sports coverage. Going off your earlier post Im guessing it was the last 10/15 mins or so?

WHAT THE F*** DID HE SAY! FFS!!! :lol:

You cant tease us like this and then say that! ;)

It was during one of their ad breaks, so he must have thought his mic was off. They were chatting blah blah blah and I wasn't really listening until he said what he did. It made me sit up and listen for the rest. Catching the drift of the conversation I assume the other person referred to someone, and in order to confirm who it was, Rabs said 'the girl with the ?!*! ...or whatever?' and then said her name. I am not about to disclose what the missing bits are or the name as it might get people or this board in bother.

I have deleted my tweet - but I can only say that it was in my opinion disrepectful and he would not have said it if he had known he was on air

Shocking spear tackle on Greg Inglis in the Bulldogs v Rabbitahs match. Culprit put on report only.

You have to ask if the referee(s) are up to the basic task of pulling out a red card.

Shocking spear tackle on Greg Inglis in the Bulldogs v Rabbitahs match. Culprit put on report only.

You have to ask if the referee(s) are up to the basic task of pulling out a red card.

Inglis jumped. B)

51k for the bulldogs rabbits game. Wow! Biggest nrl regular season game and all the others even close were last game Lockyer, masri etc

40000 at Brisbane. Great game with the Broncos really giving the Storm a tough game and coming back from the dead. Some really good tries scored from both sides. Thaiday had a great game but Slater, Cronk and Smith combo was just too good

40000 at Brisbane. Great game with the Broncos really giving the Storm a tough game and coming back from the dead. Some really good tries scored from both sides. Thaiday had a great game but Slater, Cronk and Smith combo was just too good

What was the final score

What was the final score

It will be on the Internet somewhere, YCK

George Burgess scored another bulldozing try and had a good game in general play, Sam as usual was immense, while bunnies Reynolds looks like another exceptional SH off the Aussie conveyor belt.

George Burgess scored another bulldozing try and had a good game in general play, Sam as usual was immense, while bunnies Reynolds looks like another exceptional SH off the Aussie conveyor belt.

Adam Reynolds looks like the next big thing, he should be selected by NSW this year, his kicking game alone both at Goal and tactically along with his distribution will see him right up there for the next decade.

Dally M Rookie of the year last year and looking better this year.