Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chairman LMAO

Easter Monday

31 posts in this topic

Not as concerned as I was judging by tonight's result!

Perhaps the Rams are resting their squad for the big one on Monday! :D

Resting! It sounds like they wer asleep :)

It is the dewsbury annual cup final...so they will be up for it 110%. " form goes out the window on monday"

it will not be easy.

Dewsbury riddled with injuries , should be an easy passage for the dogs.

Its called getting yer excuses in before a whoopin :)

you are right piggy , a whooping it will be. we do not have 17 fit players available for selection . roll call this morning suggested only 13 of our squad available and nobody coming from bradford .

And how many will the Dogs have available after tonight? We might be in the same boat.

maybe so fred , its all part of the game and we have seen it all before.

Think it will be a Batley win by 30-40 points maybe more, debating whether to attend even though am a season ticket holder, as doesn't look like it will be a competitive match.

Think it will be a Batley win by 30-40 points maybe more, debating whether to attend even though am a season ticket holder, as doesn't look like it will be a competitive match.

Speechless!

If we play like we did last night we will get beat!!! Never like going to the sham slump, hate that tiny pitch. And it will be a mud bath so anyone's game. All there fans crying before we even kick off, then if they win will be jumping around as if they have won the chalange cup or something!!!

Can I borrow your season tickt WR?

Looking forward to monday unlike the rams fans. Money on george scoring at least two ;)

If we play like we did last night we will get beat!!! Never like going to the sham slump, hate that tiny pitch. And it will be a mud bath so anyone's game. All there fans crying before we even kick off, then if they win will be jumping around as if they have won the chalange cup or something!!!

As I'm sure you and the rest of the dogs would do. Nothing like taking the points in a derby game.

If you are in the same boat injury wise then it could be closer than some think. Unfortunately for me I still predict a Dogs win by 10 or 12 in that case. Hope I'm wrong, but its hard to break the loosing habit especially when it seems to be coming so easily for us at the moment.

Take your point!!! But u lot need to stop crying and get behind your team, otherwise they will get beat week in week out!!

Its Dewsburys cup final.....they always seem to find a bit of form against us......then they revert back to normal.....a win of any kind will do......to deny them a BP would be a bonus to us....

Its Dewsburys cup final.....they always seem to find a bit of form against us......then they revert back to normal.....a win of any kind will do......to deny them a BP would be a bonus to us....

Cup Final! Get over yourself.

It's a little local derby between two small northern town teams with a combined support of fewer than 1500 people. If this represented the pinnacle of importance for any of us then we would be living very sad lives.

What is the situation with the dual registration players if Mullally or Fleming are named in the Huddersfield /Castleford 19 but are not selected in the final 17 ? Will they be available to play for Batley. Could do with at least one of them on Monday.

Cup Final! Get over yourself.

It's a little local derby between two small northern town teams with a combined support of fewer than 1500 people. If this represented the pinnacle of importance for any of us then we would be living very sad lives.

yes we regard you as our rival local derby club....but Dewsbury fans up at the teabag show that much hate towards the Batley supporters during the match ( to the verge of violence ...and those supporters are so sad ).......and a cup winning joy if you get the win.....to us its a win...

hey... i know what cup winning Joy is BSJ.....ive been there and got the T Shirt......

Will be loser than a lot think. Form goes out of the window in these games. Still think we'll knick it by 6.

First Try: Walton

MOM: Keegan

Attendance: A disappointing 1436

yes we regard you as our rival local derby club....but Dewsbury fans up at the teabag show that much hate towards the Batley supporters during the match ( to the verge of violence ...and those supporters are so sad ).......and a cup winning joy if you get the win.....to us its a win...

hey... i know what cup winning Joy is BSJ.....ive been there and got the T Shirt......

Steady RPH, I've no doubt that BSJ was in the crowd when Dewsbury won the Championship.