Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Derwent

Adam Walne

55 posts in this topic

Adam has left the club and re-signed for Salford. Town have received a transfer fee for him. All the best to the lad for the future.

Can't blame him . Shouldn't have released him in the first place.

Adam has done very well for us and always gave us 100% effort. I'm sure all Town fans wish him nothing but good luck in Super League.

Spend the money wisely Town, wonder if we can survive the season using DR youngsters and spend the money on signing up the top amateurs after the next barla tour?

Or spend it now and make sure you stay up . French season coming to an end , plenty of talent there . I dunno .

are we going to get another forward in or spend the money on a much needed half back

I wouldn't have thought we will have got major money to be honest just the lads contract paid up, there's one or 2 widnes lads who would welcome a chance at town

That extra creative string puller or strike player on the back of our pack grunt could easy be the difference between relegation scrap or mid table safety . Either way id really like to keep seeing Connor closer to the action and keep putting up those great Aussie style bombs .

Looking at him physically he just screams half , and he should be wanting to play there and take a grip on matters . He's Australian , he won't lack confidence !!! And with Carcassones Aussie halves it should start there . They love going head to head , and it's a relatively low pressure game to have a fresh approach .

That extra creative string puller or strike player on the back of our pack grunt could easy be the difference between relegation scrap or mid table safety . Either way id really like to keep seeing Connor closer to the action and keep putting up those great Aussie style bombs .

he put a couple of killer kicks in today.

Laughed at Spongebob but poor so n so had no chance with that !

are we going to get another forward in or spend the money on a much needed half back

i thought we signed one.... but he plays in the centre,confused so am i .

he put a couple of killer kicks in today.

the one that come back off the cross bar must have shocked his own team mates as everyone just stood and watched.

Square pants scored and then tried to insight the crowd so was good to see him gift us a try thanks Calvert sir

the one that come back off the cross bar must have shocked his own team mates as everyone just stood and watched.

that was a belter,give him the No 6 jersey a.s.a.p.

Yeh a little dink to the in goal and no one was on his wavelength there either . Looks a natural . Surely we're getting nearer a Callum , Connor pairing . It looks perfect with a nippy line runner and a fine passer , kicker organiser . Callum can still get into dummy half when he wants like Liam Campbell does when theres an opening.Give Lupton a chance to play his preferred position as a third pivot with a bit less pressure on him , and Olstrum covering most positions ( mainly Matty ) and giving great impact as sides initial fire fades. Karl's great but I'd like to see that third ball player at 13 to give extra creation for a game or so , just to have a look to see if it brings more out of Peter and the team . Changing things doesn't mean being dropped . Always handy to try new patterns .The cup game is a perfect chance to try that new combo . Nothing ventured...

the last think i would be doing is moving olstrum to accomodate lupton. if hes not performing where hes picked then drop him and let someone else have a go. karl was outstanding again today and no way should he ever be moved to the bench.