Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Derwent

Adam Walne

55 posts in this topic

Yes no problems , just thought the cup game might be a good one to try new patterns after a fairly rigid season that way.

Not picking on individuals as such , just having more than one style and being flexible . Especially when we've struggled for a bit

of creation - just having a look at three potential ball players was the thought . That's all . Can't argue with Karl's efforts !

Two tries in last 5 minutes give Batley 28-12 win over Keighley . Decent results day

Two tries in last 5 minutes give Batley 28-12 win over Keighley . Decent results day

Keighly played Barrow mate.

Batley beat Hunslet 28-24. Keighley beat Barrow.

It was Batley 28 Hunslet 12 in the end Love RL are reporting the score as 28 24 somehow!

Incredible reading some of the comments on the Fev page ... Lose a game and boy what a reaction from some . They've been nye on unbeatable for years !

It was Batley 28 Hunslet 12 in the end Love RL are reporting the score as 28 24 somehow!

That site is bloody useless! They cant list full teams for some games (alot actually), they got the batley score wrong and they list 2 different scores from the widnes warrington game. App deleted from the old blower!

what a lovely evening i am having ................ all thanks to Workington Town R.L.F.C.

Hope you didn't open any of your finest wines when you got home Bomber,,,,,,,,Would have been a waste after 12 pints of Guinness :D

Lambrini

Cabrini ? That sounds nastier than Lambrini Bomber....Big seller at the Moorclose shops I'm told :D I thought it was the Italian police you were talking about :rolleyes:

Salford City Reds Official web site didn't quite get it right this morning!

"Adam Walne has been recalled from loan at Oldham and goes straight into Alan Hunte's squad for Monday's clash at Bradford Bulls."

Good luck Adam, I'm sure you will make it a permanent team place even if they don't know where you've been for the start of the season.

Obviously they've been watching him closely ...

I wonder if we'll bring someone else in ? Our pack does carry a heavy burden and give n take some punishment , and every week relatively unchanged. Maybe they'll look across the channel with their season winding down . Be interesting to see if there's any moves in the pack or behind the scrum to give more depth , or if we'll just inject up with dual reg when needed.

Maybe we should put an offer in for Rodders Pora, Coxy rates him highly, reckons he's a wrecking ball. That must be when he isn't sitting on his ###### after being smashed by a 5 ft 7 inch Townie.He was sitting on the cold floor that often I wouldn't be suprised if he's out tomorrow with a severe bout of piles B):lol:

Maybe we should put an offer in for Rodders Pora, Coxy rates him highly, reckons he's a wrecking ball. That must be when he isn't sitting on his ###### after being smashed by a 5 ft 7 inch Townie.He was sitting on the cold floor that often I wouldn't be suprised if he's out tomorrow with a severe bout of piles B):lol:

:lol: :lol: brilliant mate.ha