Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

topladtownie

Town 28 Jampots 16

93 posts in this topic

as per usual the jampot fans are having to pipe down after all their pre match over confidence. when will they learn.

Best team won on day marra thought both sides handling was #### poor acton was your best player who needs matty when youve got young phillips seems a prolific try scorer

they played for 20 mins,its an 80 min game ,we werent at our best ,but by god we stuck it up em in the 2nd half,grandad rodney got put on his backside more times than ive had a sunday dinner,haha massive pack ......mmmmmmm

The feeling is awesome! They always ###### pipe up before the game and make themselves look stupid. Wich makes it even better. :lol:

Jamie Acton and Olstrum made a mess of their forwards , and that Roddy Pora,HA!!! I would rather have Rodney Trotter at prop.

6-0 and Ike is staying at home!

Up the Town!!!!!

Hope Charlo and Oggy gave them what for at the end to be honest. There should've been 40 or 50 on the board at full time against that heap.

I noticed even the usual gob on a stick doran couldn't really be bothered to argue much today.....dark times at the 2013 rugby league world cup host wannabe's.

Hopefully Hunslet n Donny lose tonight .

Barrow committed hari-Kari yet again, leading 20-6 after an hour but got beat 24-20 with Keighley scoring in last minute to win it.

barrow game on 1458 now. maybe some reaction after that game.

No, as soon as the Barrow game finished we were right back to the soccer which is also on FM.

The feeling is awesome! They always ###### pipe up before the game and make themselves look stupid. Wich makes it even better. :lol:

Jamie Acton and Olstrum made a mess of their forwards , and that Roddy Pora,HA!!! I would rather have Rodney Trotter at prop.

6-0 and Ike is staying at home!

Up the Town!!!!!

pora was really funny today,on his backside more than a pair or under pants.

Hope Charlo and Oggy gave them what for at the end to be honest. There should've been 40 or 50 on the board at full time against that heap.

I noticed even the usual gob on a stick doran couldn't really be bothered to argue much today.....dark times at the 2013 rugby league world cup host wannabe's.

I fully expected Doran to come out in a green shirt in the second half. He's never more than a yard from the referee whinging in his ear.

BKM/haven4ever informs me that after the next two games haven will start to climb the league lol no wonder we arecall id deluded.com

pora was really funny today,on his backside more than a pair or under pants.

His first run with the ball in a Cumbrian derby and he was unceremoniously dumped on his posterior by none other than Callum Phillips!!!!!!

BKM/haven4ever informs me that after the next two games haven will start to climb the league lol no wonder we arecall id deluded.com. playing like that they will climbing nowhere

are some town fans never happy? weve just beat the only enemy for the 6th time in a row and were still complaining. yes ewan dowes was shocking and luppy neednt have been on the pitch but what about the performances of callum phillips,acton and olstrum who were absolutely outstanding. and although it was only glimpses connor showed he could be our answer for a 6. we started really slow but in the end the bonus flattered them. where did rooney go after about 10mins and what happened to grandpa rodders? once callum had destroyed him, acton verged on bullying him for the remainder if the game.

Yeh but you've got to look at the bigger picture wonky . We're not playing them every week . Our game management and control need drastically improving . They and Barra were very poor and those wins were efforts purely through our own errors and lack of basic game control . There are much better teams which we won't snare playing like this . That's all I'm saying .

His first run with the ball in a Cumbrian derby and he was unceremoniously dumped on his posterior by none other than Callum Phillips!!!!!!

quality.

You only get better by meeting your problems head on wonky, not hiding them away. Get your problems sorted with certain players and we could have a comfortable mid-table place.

That's right Keith . It's all to much of effort at the moment due to deficiencies which can be sorted out , which is a positive

Yeh during that 20 Bomber a havenite smiled and said to me , ' gonna be a long day for your lot '.

Yeh during that 20 Bomber a havenite smiled and said to me , ' gonna be a long day for your lot '.

To be truthful David I was thinking that myself. We looked like a bunch of strangers thrown together. Jamie Acton changed the game when he came on and started running through them.

i hope you rammed those words back down his throat., hahahaha

To be truthful David I was thinking that myself. We looked like a bunch of strangers thrown together. Jamie Acton changed the game when he came on and started running through them.

acton is immense,we need a bit of craft to go with his graft.

No I'm a pacifist pal ( and a coward ) . I stick to a smug grin and a few sarcastic verbals , that's much more annoying .

Acton huge , great signing . Straight , hard running and big leg drive and cherish ball control .If only certain other nameless props would just simplify it like that .