Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

havenhater

6-0

32 posts in this topic

They've got Sheffield then Skolars which won't be a given .

We beat them not getting out of average mode and without our two best impact players and best strike finisher . Say no more .

Oh , just seen Skolars have lost at home to Hemel !!!

We beat them not getting out of average mode and without our two best impact players and best strike finisher . Say no more .

surely our best strike finisher is ell miller?

Someone told me yesterday that Whitehaven won 10 on the trot at some point??? Anyone know if this is correct?

Between March 1965 and April 1969 Town had 11 consecutive wins. This followed a period where we had 3 wins and 2 draws so we went 16 consecutive games against them without losing.

Someone told me yesterday that Whitehaven won 10 on the trot at some point??? Anyone know if this is correct?

Between February 2005 (when Town Won 28-8) & the pre-season 2010 Whitehaven won 8 on the trot. We were in different leagues so they were Ike Southward matches & NRC. Since then we beat them in the NRC Feb 2010, & since we've been in the same league (2011), Town have won 8 & 1 draw, (including the 6 on the trot), Whitehaven have won 2 and 1 draw. These include Ike matches, NRC & League matches. Source; marras.co.uk

Between February 2005 (when Town Won 28-8) & the pre-season 2010 Whitehaven won 8 on the trot. We were in different leagues so they were Ike Southward matches & NRC. Since then we beat them in the NRC Feb 2010, & since we've been in the same league (2011), Town have won 8 & 1 draw, (including the 6 on the trot), Whitehaven have won 2 and 1 draw. These include Ike matches, NRC & League matches. Source; marras.co.uk

was more than 8 marra we played and beat you home and away in the nrc between 2006-2008 i know its history but just saying

was more than 8 marra we played and beat you home and away in the nrc between 2006-2008 i know its history but just saying

Have a look on your own unofficial website, you can add them up yourself.

Have a look on your own unofficial website, you can add them up yourself.

Please Nero, if the clever directors couldn't add up about 5 years ago do you really expect anyone else to be able to?

Please Nero, if the clever directors couldn't add up about 5 years ago do you really expect anyone else to be able to?

i,ll tell you the facts that are wrong on the "unnoficial site"

you beat us 28-8 in 2005 in the return game ged dropped all your kiwis and in front of 3500 fans we put 50 odd past you 1 win
2006 NRC hammered you home and away 3 wins
2007 Again beat you home and away NRC 5 wins
2008 NRC changed just played once and beat you 6 wins
2009 NRC played one again and won again 7 wins

IKE trophy won the first 4 2006,07,08,09 thats 11 wins on the belt end sorry if its bored you or upset yous buts thats how it was hope yous sleep alright tonight and if i remember right you did run us close acouple of times xx

I think in all honesty both sides have got to get out of this west Cumbrian goal fish bowl mentality and see the bigger picture while we're in this league . We're both small fish in a big pond and have got to think less of two games and start being single minded about the bigger picture ... Staying up over 26 games and avoiding what may easily be the utter oblivion of relegation to a dead mans league for us up here . It's great to win derbies and we all love a boast about it ( me to) but boy the smile will be ultimately on the survivors come September . One of the doomed teams could easily be one or both of us , consistency over the whole is needed to make sure it isn't . Watching the Welsh derby should concentrate the mind to our aim !

are you 2 trying to take the #### or what i,ll tell you the facts that are wrong on the "unnoficial site"

you beat us 28-8 in 2005 in the return game ged dropped all your kiwis and in front of 3500 fans we put 50 odd past you 1 win

IKE trophy won the first 4 2006,07,08,09 thats 11 wins on the belt end sorry if its bored you or upset yous buts thats how it was hope yous sleep alright tonight and if i remember right you did run us close acouple of times xx

My goodness an havenite who can count, pity you weren't doing the books a few years ago !!!! the period you are talking about were your "so called" glory days, we were probably at our lowest ebb trying to build again after being shackled by administration for quite a number of years. We weren't even in the same division !!!!

So, you went 11 games unbeaten against us and we went 14 against you !!! You never know, those figures could be beaten again, but I cant see 5 in one season being done again, and that's what we should be chuffed about.

I think in all honesty both sides have got to get out of this west Cumbrian goal fish bowl mentality and see the bigger picture while we're in this league . We're both small fish in a big pond and have got to think less of two games and start being single minded about the bigger picture ... Staying up over 26 games and avoiding what may easily be the utter oblivion of relegation to a dead mans league for us up here . It's great to win derbies and we all love a boast about it but boy the smile will be ultimately on the survivors come September . One of the doomed teams could easily be one or both of us , consistency over the whole is needed to make sure it isn't .

Well said David, a sensible post at last

i,ll tell you the facts that are wrong on the "unnoficial site"

wow! we are going to need a bigger boat. that's a whopper bite

wow! we are going to need a bigger boat. that's a whopper bite

No bite marra just boring facts in fact I was sure we played you twice in 2008 NRC but it was only once !!!!!