Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sgt pepper

who Will win the sack race

56 posts in this topic

North Stand is for home fans away fans western terrace

Cheers, that's a pity. The atmosphere in that stand was excellent when we came last year.

Is that the one with the ###### view and no roof ?

Yes, mate, that's the one but I'll probably have a restricted view anyway if I spend as much time with my head in my hands as I did yesterday.

Yes, mate, that's the one but I'll probably have a restricted view anyway if I spend as much time with my head in my hands as I did yesterday.

I will look out for you, I still think we will take a decent following.

Surely Richard Agar can't bang the final nail into Peter Gentle's coffin!

OH the irony!

I doubt that will happen. I think Wakefield will win on Monday but I think the chairman will at least wait until Gentle has Ellis and at least one half back available.

I will look out for you, I still think we will take a decent following.

OK Pete, hopefully see you there. There will be plenty of us there but you can't blame the ones who are thinking 'stuff it' after yesterday

Not a good record but what can you do?

Train for fitness, stamina,speed,strength skill then practice, rehearse, analyse, strategise, plan, motivate, ...

I think millward at cas will be the first to go this season.

Train for fitness, stamina,speed,strength skill then practice, rehearse, analyse, strategise, plan, motivate, ...

:D

brown at saints. he has no idea any coach that's not bothered about losing two points has to go for me.

Before the 8 team play off system I would have agreed. But now you only have to win slightly more than you lose and get your team fit and rested for the final play offs.

This is the farce that the comp has become there is no requirement for week in week out intensity, just pick the matches you need to compete in.

gentle is blaming everyone and everything else but himself, i think he is evens favourite to go first followed by millward,

Before the 8 team play off system I would have agreed. But now you only have to win slightly more than you lose and get your team fit and rested for the final play offs.

You don't even need to win more then 50% of your matches to qualify for the playoffs. The last two years, team number eight had more losses than wins.

O go on then I'll be the voice of reason. Why the sack as we are only 8/9 games into the season, surely too early?

O go on then I'll be the voice of reason. Why the sack as we are only 8/9 games into the season, surely too early?

What's reason got to do with it? This is professional sport. Coaches can get sacked at any time.

As hindle has pointed out, this thread is already out of date and should be "Who will finish second in the sack race?"

You don't even need to win more then 50% of your matches to qualify for the playoffs. The last two years, team number eight had more losses than wins.

Just to be clear, two years ago Hull were 8th and had the same number of loses as wins. While last year Wakefield qualified with more losses it was only because of Bradford's points deduction, and they had more wins than loses.

Of course, even under the old top-6 system Salford and Warrington in 2006 qualified in 5th and 6th, both with two more loses than wins.

With the way this season is going with upsets and draws, even the top two could have more losses than wins. :D

Sandercock should be sacked or at the very least censured by the RFL for not trying.

Millward has it

Just to be clear, Millward comes a not-very-close second behind Phil Veivers. -_-