Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hindle xiii

01/04/13 - Catalan Dragons v Leeds Rhinos - KO 5.15pm

Who will win?   4 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalan Dragons
    • Leeds Rhinos
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

103 posts in this topic

When a team plays better without Bailey, it just proves that he offers nothing to the team.

I wonder if he was hoping to get banned for the Warrington game so e doesn't have to have Westwood.

I wonder if he was hoping to get banned for the Warrington game so e doesn't have to have Westwood.

You'd fill your pants if you were in the same room as Bailey.

Outstanding performance by Leeds. McDermott may be in trouble for his post match comments

You'd fill your pants if you were in the same room as Bailey.

You are not wrong, he would probably smack me just for smiling at him.

You are not wrong, he would probably smack me just for smiling at him.

Nothing more than you deserve to be honest.

It must be just ex players then that don't want to see our game go like football

what a lovely tattoo Delaney has on the side of his head, a fantastic advert for our game and children watching at home....

what a lovely tattoo Delaney has on the side of his head, a fantastic advert for our game and children watching at home....

Just like coke snorting Hock,fantastic advert.

####ing hell the idiots are out tonight aren't they.

totally agree however there is a slight difference in that hock did not snort cocaine live on TV........ could be wrong? and you are right again the idiots are out, Bailey red card and the knuckle duster on side of Delaney head.... fantastic well done leeds

totally agree however there is a slight difference in that hock did not snort cocaine live on TV........ could be wrong

So a tattoo will turn kids into thugs,ffs.Get a life.

It must be just ex players then that don't want to see our game go like football

To my mind claiming a try when you know you didn't even touch the ball never mind ground it is as worthy of a ban as anything Bailey did.

####ing hell the idiots are out tonight aren't they.

Leeds won didn't they. There has to be something else about us they can have a moan at. Obviously because Delaney has tattoos he is the devil.

Leeds won didn't they. There has to be something else about us they can have a moan at. Obviously because Delaney has tattoos he is the devil.

Exactly.A 12 man Leeds at that.Even sweeter.

To my mind claiming a try when you know you didn't even touch the ball never mind ground it is as worthy of a ban as anything Bailey did.

I was not happy when I saw how far off touching the ball he was when the replay was shown.

Not as bad as Bailey buy a long chalk, but he should be reprimanded.

Exactly.A 12 man Leeds at that.Even sweeter.

Leeds were good for their win, thoroughly deserved and I enjoyed the game but that tattoo should be hidden, these players are ambassadors for out game and that does not show our game in the right light. you clearly don't agree, fair enough you are entitled to your opinion that is what forums are for....knock yourself out!

Lets hope Ablett and JJB are no where near the England team. The Aussies will wind Ablett up all game. JJB is just 5h1t.

I honestly cannot remember the last time Leeds scored any points that didn't come from a mistake or penalty.

Some of the commentators remarks about Leeds are almost sickly.

When a team plays better without Bailey, it just proves that he offers nothing to the team.

Justified?

... what?

Someone should be reprimanded for jumping up as if they have scored a try?! :lol:

Really?... Really?! :lol:

IMO the Bailey tackle was late but it looked like the first impact was the top of the shoulder and then into the face. I do believe if it was any other player on the pitch, it would have been a penalty and that's it. Bailey has been to red hall something like 3 times in his career. Hardly him having his seat ready.

Leeds were good for their win, thoroughly deserved and I enjoyed the game but that tattoo should be hidden, these players are ambassadors for out game and that does not show our game in the right light. you clearly don't agree, fair enough you are entitled to your opinion that is what forums are for....knock yourself out!

He was coaching some of the Leeds Juniors the other day,no parents complained.Does Sam Tomkins admonishing one of his team mates during the game show the game in a good light.

Not picking on Sam in particular,just a simple question.

And as for Leeds playing better when Bailey was off..? Don't talk daft. Catalan tired and we didn't. That's why we won and thats been the difference between Leeds and the rest for the last half decade. Fitness.