Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ramite

Dewsbury Rams v Batley Bulldogs - match discussion and 'banter' here

102 posts in this topic

I hear that the lads are in today training before tomorrows big game with the injuries we have what is our line up likely to be anybody any idea

I still don't think it will be a walkover. And as for Batley not taking support to dewsbury (or any away game) I think we travel quite well. Especially at dewsbury.

Hope for an entertaining game and a bulldogs win.

I am quite surprised that in your hour of need, your partner in the Superleague cannot help out.

Surely, this is a case where DR is as acceptable as it can be.

If they don't help now, I would tell them to 'stick it' when they come wanting one of their players bringing back to match fitness.

Here here morley dog

personally id blow them out

always been against DR

needs to be a team playing week in week out

bonding together...getting to be like the jowitt

days players in players out changes aplenty

every week

I am quite surprised that in your hour of need, your partner in the Superleague cannot help out.

Surely, this is a case where DR is as acceptable as it can be.

If they don't help now, I would tell them to 'stick it' when they come wanting one of their players bringing back to match fitness.

The problem was the SL clubs have two matches over the weekend so would not release any players till after the first match had taken place so they could assess their squad prior to the second match. This has now been done and I would not be surprised to see a few Bulls players turning out for the Rams!

It will only be a bonus tom if the ball gets out to him

great news hes back

just need another 16 with a heart as big as his tomorrow now.

If I may: Some good news

only rams player fit or should i say decent enough to play for batley at mount pleasant........

vital to have him back- prob means we wont quite hit 50 against you now! :unsure:

I'll be there supporting my team and shouting myself hoarse. Good luck lads!

I won't - I can't attend any evening/night matches due to other commitments - another wasted coupon out of my season ticket. Just wish we'd stop mucking about with KO times. :angry:

I ve only just found out its a 6pm KO :) I wood av turned up at 2.30 wondering where the hell the other 650 dogs fans were as I know no rams fans but tom is turning up :)

piggy ya dont get 650 at home when your playing the second closest team to your

s*%thole in the league.

oh yeah i forgot usual hanger on fans you have that come out of the woodwork when

you play Dewsbury.

only batley fan you can count on is stuart (smiler) smith..an army of one ;)

I find it laughable when you dredge this tired old comment out every time you host the Bulldogs. Have you ever visited the Mount for a game? Dewsbury supporters are always noticeable by their absence!!!

I was at the mount on Friday, you know spying the enemy and all, I can honestly say that you batley lot didn't exactly turn up in numbers.

I ve only just found out its a 6pm KO :) I wood av turned up at 2.30 wondering where the hell the other 650 dogs fans were as I know no rams fans but tom is turning up :)

And myself, I'm turning up.

And me

come say hello piggy

halfway line halfway up in the southstand.

;)

And me

come say hello piggy

;)

well that narrow's it down then, do you have 3 teeth on show or prefer to keep a thinking mans grimace and sport a fake burberry hat you bought off a businessman in the crown/ chickenley

I was at the mount on Friday, you know spying the enemy and all, I can honestly say that you batley lot didn't exactly turn up in numbers.

Starting to see the light eh KTR ;)

And me

come say hello piggy

;)

Will do coolie i should have no trouble finding you amongst the sparse home crowd. Plus the fact your mittens will be hanging out of yer coat sleeves on string will be a dead givaway ;)

I won't - I can't attend any evening/night matches due to other commitments - another wasted coupon out of my season ticket. Just wish we'd stop mucking about with KO times. :angry:

100% agree, 6pm KO of a Monday evening is just ridiculous tbh.

Is there a reason it can't be at 2 or 3 or even midday?

Re coolie, you're not that bloke in the baseball cap who looks like he hasn't been sober since birth are you?

100% agree, 6pm KO of a Monday evening is just ridiculous tbh.

Is there a reason it can't be at 2 or 3 or even midday?

Re coolie, you're not that bloke in the baseball cap who looks like he hasn't been sober since birth are you?

Dont know why the mutts are bleating they wont be making the long trip across the valley.

Whats up with 6 past your bedtime ?

Dont know why the mutts are bleating they wont be making the long trip across the valley.

you never have anything constructive to say Energizer...even your sheepy friends are bleating at the 6.00pm kick off...

when you have a 3.000 crowd on Boxing day for the Derby....i guess you think 2,500 are from Dewsbury ?...

( lol dreams of 73 ).........

who wants to go to an old tip in dewsbury

Have a word piggy - they're having a go at your house. :lol:

Anybody whos anybody knows who i am FF ;)

;)

You're the guy with the Dewsbury shirt with 'Bukanon' across the back ;)

In regards to our ground I think it's great, not stadium-esque but a real rugby ground. If the grass was opened back up then for my money it's probably as good as anywhere else.

Batley is a decent ground, but is ruined for me by the fact it is always absolutely freezing cold and by the speakers that sound like they are farting at full blast.

Out of the two grounds I'd say travelling Batley fans are being treated coming to Dewsbury :)

Dear Mr Woodwood. For starters Sheep bleat. Secondly its hardly a long trip and as most batley fans are smart enough to pass the driving test so we have cars to get around. And finaly as its not a school nite we can stop up until 9.30 so put that in yer pipe n smoke it