Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Keith T

Apples and Pears

46 posts in this topic

I've just been reading an attempt to justify that Haven are a better team than ours because the statistics prove it!!!!!

How do you compare apples and pears? Apparently because Haven beat York at home and we got stuffed by York away and because they won away at Keighley, before they went for DR players, and Barrow and we only won at Swinton and lost at Doncaster, that proves Haven are the better team.

I wonder how Haven will do away at York and Doncaster or how we will do when we are at home to York?

The bottom line is that after giving Halifax a good game last week your team thought they were world beaters once again (it happens just about every other week) and nearly every prediction on the Haven forum was for a comfortable Haven win, but you got beat by this team that you say is inferior. What does that tell you about your team?

If only form lines were so transparent we'd all have bulging William Hill accounts ! They are ridiculous in their excuses n reasoning .

Jesus,that's proper playground logic isn't it. I hope whoever wrote it is 5 or 6.

Jesus,that's proper playground logic isn't it. I hope whoever wrote it is 5 or 6.

It was good old BKM!!! :lol:

enough said, the guy is a complete clown. the worse thing is he believes the tripe he writes.

I've heard of grasping at straws but that's on another level of Irishness!

Makes sense, his iq is that of a 6 year olds.

enough said, the guy is a complete clown. the worse thing is he believes the tripe he writes.

Even his twisted, bitter, jealousy ridden diatribes are not in the same league as the semi-illiterate delusions of 'Whitehaven RLFC 4 EVA' who seems to think Haven's pack battered ours ! Even other Haven fans are embarrassed by such complete and utter drivel.

yes the usual culprit is analysing the fixtures so far and coming to this silly conclusion. tomorrows game will be totally different you know!! as the eagles have along journey up here and have had less rest!. they are actually predicting they will beat the eagles. he isn't a coach and he isn't a player but it will be different tommorow you know!!! when will he learn lol

If only games lasted 20 minutes ... Our pack rumbles for 80 . We have our deficiencies but boy they're partly masked by our great conditioning and fitness . Our forwards are striving and driving in the tackle in minute 80 just like in minute 1. Same can never be said , Culnean apart , for any game we've played them .

Talking of clowns wheres are old mukka Choccy gone? now that marra could spowt some tripe :lol: :lol: come on marra give us a la bite eh :D :D its got to be hurting ye :(

Can easy make a case for Sheffield being the best team in the league . Can't see them being as average again up here . They will be a proper handful and a half for the mob we seen on Friday.Maybe Woodsy ' s anger will boy them up for a while ... He certainly needed his angry trousers and angry jumper on Friday !!!

.Maybe Woodsy ' s anger will boy them up for a while ... He certainly needed his angry trousers and angry jumper on Friday !!!

Woodsy isn't well. He's been diagnosed with having an over active knife and fork.....

They are predicting a Haven win after the way they played on Friday??!!! Really??

The rest of the stuff I can kind of understand as its trying to put a good spin on things when your staring down a hole. But how can anyone reason that they can beat Sheffield? Did they not watch them tamely concede a local derby?

I want to be a bookmaker in Whitehaven!!

They are predicting a Haven win after the way they played on Friday??!!! Really??

The rest of the stuff I can kind of understand as its trying to put a good spin on things when your staring down a hole. But how can anyone reason that they can beat Sheffield? Did they not watch them tamely concede a local derby?

I want to be a bookmaker in Whitehaven!!

yes apparently haven are a different team at home. 24-22. 28-16 and 26-10 are some predicted haven wins lol. remember eagles 2nd half performances at DP compared to havens. oh dear!!

Aye who needs league tables when you've got old bkm , hell I even wonder why we play at all and just go with the teams on paper and bus journeys.

Wait till they beat Skolars 150-0 then draw Warrington in the cup ... Oh oh the predictions of victory will be flooding in .

Well.................confession time.......ye gods.....i have seen the DVD of the Haven v Fax game and thought Fax were average and Haven were worse.......got it here if...... o shame on me,...... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

That must have been a serious crime to merit that level of punishment !!!!!!!

Even his twisted, bitter, jealousy ridden diatribes are not in the same league as the semi-illiterate delusions of 'Whitehaven RLFC 4 EVA' who seems to think Haven's pack battered ours ! Even other Haven fans are embarrassed by such complete and utter drivel.

No way!! Really? :lol: yet again I am left speechless from a haven fans comment...

They've turned on the Mont and Brow now, no wonder noone likes them absolute tards

Reading back through the predictions for the town match is hilarious.

I take it there were no realists who predicted a town win ? Or even a point for us ?!!