Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PeteM

Player of Month/Fev report

8 posts in this topic

Many stand out players, however still think Jack Aldous for his incredible workrate every time he's on the pitch, Tom Carr for bringing that bit of flair we have been sadly lacking and then based on the Fev game Browny's immense kicking game.

Top one Jack Aldous for me.

jack aldous is by far the best player to put on a knight shirt pound for pound by far

Jack "Mad Jack" Aldous has been outstanding this year. Infact, I reckon if we look back, he might have been outstanding last year and the year before too. I'd like to see him retire from York, in 10-15 years of course.

Got to be Jack Aldous for me, wish all of our players gave as much.

Jack 'The Pocket Battleship' Aldous !!

Matt Nicholson a close second and Tom Carr in third place.

Jack "Mad Jack" Aldous has been outstanding this year. Infact, I reckon if we look back, he might have been outstanding last year and the year before too. I'd like to see him retire from York, in 10-15 years of course.

Andy

Your right about last season, if you watch him as oppose to where the ball is he never stops defensively or in attack, amazing engine and must be incredibly fit to play like he does, punches well above his weight against some big packs and in attack always comes out over the advantage line when being tackled.

Sign him up now for 2-3 years.