Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D11

Barrow v York

68 posts in this topic

Totally agree with your comments,Bob,but they pay their money like everybody else.

I must say there were a handful of supporters behind me in the stand that were watching a different game.

It gives the gate of the Bluebirds on their web side as 1,001. Good job me and my wife went or they would have had a bigger gate. I bet our game was more exciting. LOL

IMO the Coach should not be commenting on this forum, However that is his choice, I do howevere believe that what is said in the sheds should stay in the sheds,! A coach will be judged on His results. and maybe his comments in the local Rag and on the radio will come back and bite HIM in the proverbial. As I have said in a previous post everyone is entitled to there opinion and I have supported this Club for a lot of years, In any walk of life we are judged on our ability and Results, What goes around,Comes around. KEEP THE FAITH.

IMO the Coach should not be commenting on this forum, However that is his choice, I do howevere believe that what is said in the sheds should stay in the sheds,! A coach will be judged on His results. and maybe his comments in the local Rag and on the radio will come back and bite HIM in the proverbial. As I have said in a previous post everyone is entitled to there opinion and I have supported this Club for a lot of years, In any walk of life we are judged on our ability and Results, What goes around,Comes around. KEEP THE FAITH.

I for one welcome Holty's input into this forum. It gives us an insight into his thoughts that are not prompted by a journalist as happens with Radio and NWEM articles.

Keep on commenting Darren!

Smell sour grapes here

The big plus for me was that every forward made good hard yards especially against the wind in the second half, and gave the backs a chance.

Before you say sour grapes etc, all ifs and butts taken into consideration the ref was appauling for both sides, and you just edged it with the knock on under our sticks just before the hooter.

The Barrow fans stood infront of me and around more or less said that was it, but you play to the whistle and you came away with victory.

Thought your number 11 the bull was massive for you guys, ran it in at speed.

On behalf of the knights travelling fans (not that many these days) thanks for the banter and hope to see you all at ours.

Ian we were due a little luck mate just a shame it was against you and not on friday at Cougar Park !

Fair comment Marty, perhaps it might be our way the next time we meet.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Whilst it looks like a knock on at full speed, in slomo it looks like he has it in his left hand.

Leatherbarrow was directly behind him and so would not have seen it anyway.

I know it was definitely a try as I read the result on Tuesday morning!

I thought it was a knock on seeing it live on monday but in slo-mo Mossop had the ball in his left hand all the time so looked ok to me. Doesnt matter anyway as whats done is done

I thought it was a knock on seeing it live on monday but in slo-mo Mossop had the ball in his left hand all the time so looked ok to me. Doesnt matter anyway as whats done is done

deinately a knock on, mossop was being greedy when the ball should have gone wide, we were lucky but made it very hard work.

at least nicholson looks like a decent hooker

Great to see how much it meant to the team when we scored that try at the end too! onwards and upwards!

deinately a knock on, mossop was being greedy when the ball should have gone wide, we were lucky but made it very hard work.

You can see on the video Mossop looks to offload it and keeps hold of it.

Have a look at the match highlights:

If you watch it in slow mo he keeps hold of it. I thought Harrison was our best man by a mile on sunday. takes our team forward well and leads from the front. spencer, dawson and wiper had good games also. let us hope we can put up a performance against the amateurs on sunday. we need to get behind the team as it is going to be a tough year.

Have a look at the match highlights:

great camera work and top quality pictures !!! Think our club needs a new camera!