Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

knightrider

Unbelievable

38 posts in this topic

ye where were you watching the fannies at cant be bothered to r gue

Uhhh, I was listening on the radio?

Radio for me too, still getting over the wedding...

Highlights:

CLEAR knock on before that last try - ah well... next!

I don't think you can tell if that is a knock on to be honest, it looks to me that he has the ball in his other arm.

At full speed it looks like a knock on, but in the slomo it looks as though he is holding it in his left arm.

To be fair to the Ref he is directly behind the player and would have not been able to see it.

Some sort of justice for us that we lost in the last minute on Good Friday but won on Easter Monday.

You look to be a cracking team. Best of luck for the rest of the season.

Swings and rounderbouts, we won at Dewsbury in the last seconds of a game with Thorman kicking the winning goal, im sure we will win games this season when the ref misses a knock on by us, all part of sport.

Of course, not a whinge at all, that's sport. Tbh, with seconds to go, excitement building, the ref probably wouldn't have called it if he'd seen it.

We won the match, they won the game - everyone's a winner...

How good was Ed Smith's try? That was scored by Gary Thornton that was - never seen a try like it from a York side. Outstanding.

ed smiths try was what harrison did to us all afternoon RUN ON TO THE F555555G BALL ,its only basic rugby people where looking at me as though i was a monster cos i was cheering the try 3 seconds before he went over

over 1000 there as well and football team 200 yards down the road at home

ed smiths try was what harrison did to us all afternoon RUN ON TO THE F555555G BALL ,its only basic rugby people where looking at me as though i was a monster cos i was cheering the try 3 seconds before he went over

Premature again then Big Ron?

4pts out of 6 over Easter including Fev, anyone would have taken that last Thursday.

Agree 100%, but still totally gutted.