Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Luggsy the legend

Leigh V Town

37 posts in this topic

Keyboard warriors of jam!! 6-0

Win or lose up the town, can the same be said for this clowns who were silent until 445 today

It's funny isn't it ... Silence and absence then a flood of arrivals and noise . It'll go like that according to results no doubt !

No doubt Woodsy will be the bees knees again now . And can you imagine Coxy today !!!!!!! Oh my lord thanks leighlife

There's that magic number 6.I believe 6th spot sounds good

magic 6-0 :) :) :), how come you didn't post about the Good Friday game? Muggsy

magic 6-0 :) :) :), how come you didn't post about the Good Friday game? Muggsy

coz he was gutted at towns 6th derby win.

Interesting to see the Haven trolls suddenly appear just cos they've had one decent win this season..... :rolleyes:

Sorry have to break my silence,is t this what I said but you said they would still beat us .

Like has been said you don't play us every week and when your coach and 13 are in sennys last night and could hardly stand up what do you expect...

.......Tara for a bit

BKM must be Charlos new stalker...... :lol:

Like has been said you don't play us every week and when your coach and 13 are in sennys last night and could hardly stand up what do you expect...

.......Tara for a bit

How childish can you get BKM/H4E/Mr Goodwin. Why bring that accusation onto a public forum? Just a puerile attempt at stirring trouble up and I would bet if either of them was stood in front of you then you wouldn't say boo. Would you? You wouldn't have been on here if Haven had lost and you didn't have your juicy gossip to monger.

Doesn't look like it has worked as none of our fans are up in arms at your dramatic revelation about the 2 naughty boys - pathetic !!!!

The highlights (using the term loosely) of the game can be viewed on Leigh's YouTube channel.

We always seem to be able to see highlights of games we lose !! I'd like to see the tries from Friday !

ha i remember when kelly shelford used to be in the heapodrome every saturday night still done his stuff on the sunday though its not the end of the world

The highlights (using the term loosely) of the game can be viewed on Leigh's YouTube channel.

From those highlights I think we need the tackling bags out a bit more. Add that on to the ball retention from Friday and Monday and it's easy to see how we could be so much better. Too many easy walk through tries for Leigh.