Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

town4me

carcassonne predictions

175 posts in this topic

There is nothing on google to take you direct to there website or anything? It seems Wikipedia even gave up in 2011

I'd play Connor and Callum Phillips at halfback in this one to see how they go.

If Matty isn't fit, move Olstrum to 9 and Lupton to 13.

Then rest Stack and B Phillips and put Lawton (or another Widnes dual reg) and either Shackley/Robinson in the 2nd row

The we can see what the balance of the team looks like with Lupton at 13.

I'd give Connor/Phillips another 2 games to succeed. If not, then send Connor back to S Wales and invest some money in a 2nd rower/prop to rest Stack/Phillips and replace Walne.

If that threat doesn't get you going nothing will ! He must be thanking his lucky stars he's been rescued from that poor , anonymous league . Whether he deserves to have been ... Well It's to early to judge the guy , he's not settled yet in a position or time on the pitch .

But he has the pedigree so I've faith he has qualities to add , hopefully directing our traffic from the middle soon .

Then we'll get a handle on him . I agree Shaun in the general point of working on new patterns to see if

they add dimension to your play , and the cup game is a good chance .

While nobody can argue that the league is the priority this year, if the lads can get through this round and draw champ 1 club at home it won't do the bank balance or confidence any harm to have a cup run for a change.

You usually want a big SL team , preferably at home , but maybe not this year ! Would take it out of you for a couple of weeks .

Hopefully yes a kinder draw and a bit if progress would be nice ... But Sunday is no drop kick to begin with.

A bit of the unknown , but as with most games it's how we play that will decide things .

Any sl club at home for the money

Need to concentrate on Sunday first - getting through this tie will be a bonus whoever you get - Widnes at home would be funny

There's plenty of much closer link ups where if they drew the ' parent ' club it would be very interesting and bizarre .

we want haven in the next round, followed by barrow, then well go for a giant killing later on.

There's plenty of much closer link ups where if they drew the ' parent ' club it would be very interesting and bizarre .

Swinton v Warrington :lol:

maybe not thev'e got to beat Toulouse !!!!!

done my homework. town 30 frogs 22

no injuries please as the league is more important.

I have been trying to make sense of the English translation of the latest news on the ASCXIII website and I believe it is saying that they have a number of injuries which will mean several juniors getting their chance in the cup match.    I think it also says that they will be bring around 30 supporters with them.

I have been trying to make sense of the English translation of the latest news on the ASCXIII website and I believe it is saying that they have a number of injuries which will mean several juniors getting their chance in the cup match.    I think it also says that they will be bring around 30 supporters with them.

I think thats right keith. I go to watch the french sides in the cup most years, ASC havent played in the cup for a few seasons, they got beat by dewsbury i IIRC. As mentioned they have russel Aitkin and Anderson, I think they have about three or four other overseas players including Cook Islands international Tyrone Pau. Amar Sabri has been mentioned on the thread. Romaric Bemba and Teddy Saddoui have played for france recently too

Must be a few talented Frenchies who fancy a crack over here ? Wonder how many players from that league will gravitate over here to play when their seasons over .

Will apparently the jam is where they go if there from that league as there mega rich also mugs

Is the match included in the season tickets or is it All to Pay?

I am led to believe that you need to take your wallet with you Keith, as it is a shared gate so also bring your euro's

Is it golden point if its a draw in the Cup ?