Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

town4me

carcassonne predictions

175 posts in this topic

Must be a few talented Frenchies who fancy a crack over here ? Wonder how many players from that league will gravitate over here to play when their seasons over .

Almost as many french as oz/nz's. Cackyson have at least 7 non french in their squad. I take it they'll all be allowed to play? Even though if a champ club over here had that many they wouldn't be allowed to

Yeh good lifestyle , easier footy and a good lot of nelson eddies getting chucked about ... Enticing . One or two recruits could give teams here a boost though for the survival quest . I guess though dual reg nowadays lessens the will to look into that talent pool .

But you have to live among lots of French people so swings and roundabouts ...

ASC team = 1 ESCAMILLA  2 MAZARD 3 SAVAGE 4 BARRAU 5 EXPERT 6 AITKEN 7 SABRI  8 PAU  9 NICOL 10  OFFERDALH  12 ANDERSON  11 ROUANET  13 JACQUET 14  DELPECH  15 JOVANI  16 BEMBA  17 CANET 

Looks a good set of forwards in their team, along with two good halfbacks, not got a clue about the backs. Do know that Bemba is a bit of wrecking ball. Hope they all have some dodgy eggs for breakfast!

Always good to have an Expert winger ... Take your word for the rest , bar the obvious the names mean nothing to me ! But I'm sure there'll be physical although French teams don't always travel the best .

Amar Sabri was at Haven for a short period a few years ago on trial, while Aitken played in the NRL Grand Final & World Club Challenge for the Storm

Team today

Miller, Mossop, Connor, Morris, Patrick, Forber, Coyle, Dowes, Olstrum,, Thackray, Phillips, Stack, Lupton

Subs Mattinson, Robinson, Gaskell, Shackley

12-4 town

Frenchies scored after blatant forward pass right next to touch judge who had his flag up his ass.

Olstrum try and then believe it or not Dowes set up Lupton for a try

Phillips excellent spin and offload in the tackle ends up in connor scoring in the corner. Forber converts 

18-4 26mins

18-4 HT

Poor old Cotter just took 2 big hits in 2 mins.

Town starting to look like a team! Even the ref's not being a clown

Mattys back! Superb pass out wide for Olstrum to waltz in. Nearly stepped in touch before touching down. Forber misses

22-4 55mins

Kiwi #### anderson gets sent off for starting a fight with cotter. Cotter sin binned and says something to said kiwi #### on way off the pitch. Kiwi #### then see's his ###### and goes after cotter and punches him in the dugout/tunnel area

Vinnie Anderson ? I think he deserves a bit more respect for an outstanding career and a pretty outstanding match until then when he played in about 5 positions , showed quality and worked his socks off .

Him and Stacky was a fantastic battle . Stacky simply inspirational and outstanding again . Pity we couldn't get Aitken , great string puller . Him and Anderson hauled them through the match , and that number 4 caught the eye !!

He had a real good game, he landed 2 absolute peaches on cotter in the dugout good job he's got a hard head

Yes the great vinnie anderson...you can have as good a game as you want but when you attack a player from behind when off the field of play you instantly turn to #### in my eyes.

As its off the field does it then become common assault i wonder? Should be a decent ban. Wonder what Cotter said, complementing him on his hairdo perhaps