Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

town4me

carcassonne predictions

175 posts in this topic

its hard to put a prediction on this one. does anyone know anything about them and what kind of game we can expect and their league position etc???

well theres a good chance theyll be a forward heavy side anf like all french sides be very aggresive. town should win with it being at home, but it will be a tough one. town 32 frenchies 24.

russ aitken and vinnie anderson are their 2 star players soon to be haven players once the french leagues over

There are some clips of AS Carcassonne x111 on You Tube but the commentary is in French. Damned inconsiderate!!!!!

russ aitken and vinnie anderson are their 2 star players soon to be haven players once the french leagues over

shouldn't you be posting that on the deluded fans forum since its to do with them you fool

shouldn't you be posting that on the deluded fans forum since its to do with them you fool

no son town4me was asking if anybody had any info on them and as i was in france for the friendly im giving you some info so thanks for nowt xxx

I think he meant the little oneupmanship

bit about soon being haven players was a bit unneeded here .

bit late for an april fool isnt it.

Yeh it's the choice of words isn't it ... Only their star players are good enough . Now that haven have attained comfortable midtable security they can have a real good go at the Cup . That'll do till the play offs begin ...

Yes, apparently Anderson, former SL and international player, can't wait to fulfill his ambition to play for Whitehaven :) :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well come on Keith , that will get him back into the Kiwi squad for the World Cup...

No doubt if they do sign for haven or any player of quality your band of merry men that hate haven with a passion would call them useless or past it. But as your finding out with Dowes & Lupton not everything out of Superleague is the best and had either been still up to it wouldn't be playing for any club in the champ

We'll do a full scouting report for you on Sunday .

And yep we saw a few on Friday out of Super League who weren't the best .

Is this the team by the way haven went to France to play preseason?

Is this the team by the way haven went to France to play preseason?

it is david the current french champions

Aye I'm looking forward to it . Far better than an amateur team in terms of a being an interesting watch .

Is the match included in the season tickets or is it All to Pay?

hope yous give ex haven player amar sabri a warm welcome on his return to west cumbria

No doubt if they do sign for haven or any player of quality your band of merry men that hate haven with a passion would call them useless or past it. But as your finding out with Dowes & Lupton not everything out of Superleague is the best and had either been still up to it wouldn't be playing for any club in the champ

What's that got to do with the mighty Dews Luggsy? Are you concerned that Dewsbury may go down, you being

such a big fan? ;):wacko:

Which meands more locals pushed out then...

If the lads dont turn up against them on Sunday they will be in for a beating. They are a storng outfit - Lawton ( if selected) will know all about how tough they are ,he faced them in France when they beat a Widnes team 31- 14 . They have improved since and will be a tough proposition. The saving grace is your not playing them over there, they dont serve beer at the ground and we had to go the supermarket and buy in the last time I was there :lol: oh they dont like singing either :blink:

I heard the team is going to be shaken up for thos game. They're putting the subs in a different order on the team sheet