Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

06/04/13 - Castleford Tigers v Huddersfield Giants - KO 3pm (Sky Sports)

Who will win?   10 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Huddersfield Giants
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

75 posts in this topic

we need to watch this it is up against european rugby on tother channel could be a sky test. :rolleyes:

looks a decent crowd to me being up against a shed full of other attractions today 12-6 to hudds.

16-6 c'mon cas make a game of it, chase sent to the bin for dessent

This Castleford side are awful. Poor commitment. Poor decision making. Lazy. Niggly. I'll-disciplined. Some of them are stealing a living.

Rangi Chase can hold his head in his hands all he likes, but it's a lot down to him why they're getting stuffed. He's doing well to play himself out of an England shirt. He'd be no where near mine.

Brett Ferres is certainly one of those players that, outside of the West Yorkshire clique, no-one can see much merit in.

However bad the crown are wide the points margin, this game is still a millions times more entertaining than the Bath Union game I watched earlier!

Brett Ferres is certainly one of those players that, outside of the West Yorkshire clique, no-one can see much merit in.

To be fair, he seems to be having a poor game today - rest of the season he has been outstanding

Giants are being sucked into a scrappy niggly game and need to go back to game plan. If Chase isn't sent off in the second half I'll be amazed.

Rangi reminds us why he's talked about for selection. Got to give him that. Fantastic assist.

We've seen the unplayable brilliance and appalling worst of Chase in this match.

Yeah, genius stuff

In Hudds defence they had switched off once Cording came back on

Good fight back from Cas. Shane it didn't happen in the first half. If Hudds start relaxing like that at the end of games, they'll get stung a few times this year.

And is it me, or is Ian Millward the scruffiness looking coach in SL?

Seemed more of a contest in the end, I'll definitely have to watch this again after being distracted by listening to the Bulls.

Shocking - no leadership, no passion and I'll disciplined

Millward is not only the stuffiness looking coach, he is the scruffiness coach full stop

3,222 attendance for a West Yorkshire derby.

Do Castleford want SL?

Once the Giants went back to 13 men they switched off, Cas couldn't score v 12 and as soon as Cording came back on everyone relaxed

I simply don't think Cas could have scored those tries any sooner

Once the Giants went back to 13 men they switched off, Cas couldn't score v 12 and as soon as Cording came back on everyone relaxed

I simply don't think Cas could have scored those tries any sooner

Then they should be docked wages