Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

06/04/13 - London Broncos v Bradford Bulls - KO 3pm

Who will win?   11 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• London Broncos
    • Bradford Bulls
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

58 posts in this topic

Gower and Dixon ran the first half, although two of his tries were direct from errors it seems. While the second half was, ahem, Sammut else all together...

Thank god for sammut and whitehead......looked like a decent arm wrestle untl the last quarter

Thank god for sammut and whitehead......looked like a decent arm wrestle untl the last quarter

34 unanswered points in the second half. I think the first half was the arm wrestle, the second was more about the Broncos fingertips and then waving goodbye. But I'm only going from the completely neutral commentary on BCB radio. ;)

Oh and the first back-to-back wins for Bradford this season.

It's comforting to know that I was counted as part of the 1,441 as a season ticket holder being there in spirit as an empty bucket seat..

Reads like a good game for me to have missed. Thanks Gus and David

It's comforting to know that I was counted as part of the 1,441 as a season ticket holder being there in spirit as an empty bucket seat..

Reads like a good game for me to have missed. Thanks Gus and David

I still dont understand why they didnt play this game at Esher if only 1441 turned up. A few if our lot would have gone, but there was no way we were going out to the middle of nowhere in the middle of nowhere