Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

07/04/13 - Hull KR v St Helens - KO 3pm

Who will win?   12 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR
    • St Helens
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

33 posts in this topic

Referee: B Thaler

Touch Judge: A Sweet

Touch Judge: R Webb

Reserve: L Spears

Match Commissioner: S Cross

In Goal: B Robinson

In Goal: G Evans

Time Keeper: C Morris

Saints are not in the same form as Wigan, but if Hull KR don't buck their ideas up, they will get thumped again.

There's not much wrong with our form these days, it's just that we have key players missing.

Hull Kingston Rovers are pleased to host the inaugural Alan Burwell Cross-Code Challenge Cup competition on Sunday at MS3 Craven Park, as Hull University’s rugby league and rugby union sides do battle to be crowned as the city’s cross-code titans.

This game is a curtain-raiser for Hull KR's clash against St Helens, and Hull KR fans can watch the university game, which kicks off at 12:30pm, for free.

The teams will play one half under union rules, and one under league rules. These games ALWAYS end up rough, so if you like watching a few scraps get down early and cheer on Rugby League!

Both clubs have played cross-code games in the past, but for pride rather than silverware, and Alan Burwell will personally hand over the cup to the winning side at half time during HKR’s Super League fixture against St. Helens.

PLEASE COME AND SUPPORT THE LADS!

Saints by 8.

If we win at all then this would be more like it! We don't like playing at Hull KR for some reason and so I'm not confident of a win for us especially if we are still missing too many of our key men/too many people are still playing out of position.

If we win at all then this would be more like it! We don't like playing at Hull KR for some reason and so I'm not confident of a win for us especially if we are still missing too many of our key men/too many people are still playing out of position.

Spot on Saints have only won once in the last 6 visits to Craven Park, and if we are not on the mother of all rebound games then there will be hell to pay!

Narrow win for Rovers in this one in a high scoring game. They owe the fans a massive performance.

Will the sight screens still be up after last week?

If they get Patterson and one of the halves back, my money's on the home side. They're a good team on their day and I'm guessing Sandercock was targeting this rather than Monday's game.

Expect a bounce back from KR if 2 or 3 of the absentees are back, but their defence is still poor.

Saints seem to be getting better, so it's St Helens by 14 for me.

If they get Patterson and one of the halves back, my money's on the home side. They're a good team on their day and I'm guessing Sandercock was targeting this rather than Monday's game.

A two game ban means they'll definitely be without Burns.

Can anybody give me a heads up on parking near the ground and cost, also which stand will the saints supporters be in as I'm visiting family in thrisk over the weekend and a visit to craven park to cheer on the super saints will top the weekend off for me. Thanks.

Will the sight screens still be up after last week?

No, but they've left the wicket uncovered, to slow the attack.

Can anybody give me a heads up on parking near the ground and cost, also which stand will the saints supporters be in as I'm visiting family in thrisk over the weekend and a visit to craven park to cheer on the super saints will top the weekend off for me. Thanks.

Your best bet will be to PM Adam (Hull KR Away days) - he'll give you the best options ;)

KR need a decent win this week to keep the big boss man happy.........home win for me

St Helens squad: Paul Wellens, Jordan Turner, Sia Soliola, Francis Meli, Lance Hohaia, Louie McCarthy-Scarsbrook, Jon Wilkin, Anthony Laffranchi, Mark Flanagan, Paul Clough, Josh Jones, Tom Makinson, Nathan Ashe, Joe Greenwood, Alex Walmsley, Adam Swift, Mark Percival, James Tilley, Stuart Howarth.

Hull KR squad: Liam Salter, Alex Brown, Adam Walker, Graeme Horne, George Griffin, Cory Paterson, Con Mika, Evarn Tuimavave, Kris Welham, Jordan Cox, Craig Hall, Mickey Paea, Keal Carlile, Richard Beaumont, Michael Dobson, David Hodgson, Greg Eden, Rhys Lovegrove, Josh Hodgson.

Hull Kingston Rovers are pleased to host the inaugural Alan Burwell Cross-Code Challenge Cup competition on Sunday at MS3 Craven Park, as Hull University’s rugby league and rugby union sides do battle to be crowned as the city’s cross-code titans.

This game is a curtain-raiser for Hull KR's clash against St Helens, and Hull KR fans can watch the university game, which kicks off at 12:30pm, for free.

The teams will play one half under union rules, and one under league rules. These games ALWAYS end up rough, so if you like watching a few scraps get down early and cheer on Rugby League!

Both clubs have played cross-code games in the past, but for pride rather than silverware, and Alan Burwell will personally hand over the cup to the winning side at half time during HKR’s Super League fixture against St. Helens.

PLEASE COME AND SUPPORT THE LADS!

I've reffed the Bradford equivalent before, and yeah there's a lot of bragging rights up for which always makes it a rough un! Should be good.

Bookies are a bit miserly on winning score margins this week. 

Perhaps it's because they don't know who's batting first. B)