Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

07/04/13 - Leeds Rhinos v Warrington Wolves - KO 6.45pm (Sky Sports)

Who will win?   15 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Warrington Wolves
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

143 posts in this topic

Leeds looked impressive against the Cats. They have played one game fewer which should ensure they make advantage pay.

Referee: J Child

Touch Judge: G Stokes

Touch Judge: A Martin

Reserve: P Graham

Match Commissioner: I McGregor

Video Referee: P Bentham

Time Keeper: L Fairbank

Leeds defensive line speed this season has been the best I have ever seen in SL. Even when Hudds "stuffed" us, it was the kicking game that did it. It will be a close game but I can't see Wire anhialating us. Also, we are 4 points off the top with 2 games in hand (Widnes and Wakefield). We may be 7th but it has no reflection on how we have played at all. We may have been poor with ball in hand, but Huddersfield apart, teams are struggling to put points on us. I reckon another low scoring, close game.

Leeds by 4 (18-14)

Leeds defensive speed isn't half helped by being a couple of yards offside and getting away with it ;)

Tony Smith's Wire is looking a it like Tony Smith's Leeds 2006.Few injury's just now,but the squad is looking comfortable.Leeds by 7

Depens which Warrington shows up - if they play like they did against us on Monday, Leeds will have a VERY nice day!

Leeds defensive line speed this season has been the best I have ever seen in SL. Even when Hudds "stuffed" us, it was the kicking game that did it. It will be a close game but I can't see Wire anhialating us. Also, we are 4 points off the top with 2 games in hand (Widnes and Wakefield). We may be 7th but it has no reflection on how we have played at all. We may have been poor with ball in hand, but Huddersfield apart, teams are struggling to put points on us. I reckon another low scoring, close game.

Leeds by 4 (18-14)

The targeting of players in the Leeds back line was also a factor in the win for the Giants.

Big win for Wire

Leeds were poor v Cats only cats were worse

Big win for Wire

Leeds were poor v Cats only cats were worse

How were Leeds poor exactly? We played the conditions well, great defensive effort, took the chances when we got them. It had been torrential rain all day leading up to the match, the pitch was very wet, handling would have been difficult.

How were Leeds poor exactly? We played the conditions well, great defensive effort, took the chances when we got them. It had been torrential rain all day leading up to the match, the pitch was very wet, handling would have been difficult.

Don't worry,he's always like this upto about halfway in the season,then the slide begins and he vanishes ;)

Hello everyone. New to this site. Looks like a clean forum, think I'll stay :)

Ratchford's doing a good job kicking in place of Briers, but Sinfield is dangerous as always. Kicking game is always big for these two. However, Leeds usually has hits & misses during the regular season, but always tops the finals.

With that said, I call this a draw or at least a very close game, within 6 points.

Was a bit worried about this one until I found out someone had nicked a Leeds trainer's laptop. Confident again now.

Warrington not playing well enough atm........Leeds by 4.

Hello everyone. New to this site. Looks like a clean forum, think I'll stay :)

Ratchford's doing a good job kicking in place of Briers, but Sinfield is dangerous as always. Kicking game is always big for these two. However, Leeds usually has hits & misses during the regular season, but always tops the finals.

With that said, I call this a draw or at least a very close game, within 6 points.

Where are you in USA?I'm in Phila

Wire to finally show their teeth this season and win.

Leeds 16

Wire 29

Where are you in USA?I'm in Phila

I'm in Boise, Idaho.  They really love American football & hockey here.  I'm the odd one that likes rugby, especially Super League & NRL.  Not a huge fan of Union or Sevens.  Personally I think they should call RFL & NRL the "Rugby Fortys" :D

Finally got to watch Leeds & Catalan last night on my DVR.  Peacock looked really tired, Sinfield hurt his left hand, and Bailey had a serious moment of madness.  What was he thinking with that shoulder charge?  Bosc is one tough man!  I'm going to change my previous prediction to Wolves winning by 8.

Warrington squad: Ryan Atkins, Chris Bridge, Garreth Carvell, Mike Cooper, Ben Currie, Simon Grix, Ben Harrison, Micky Higham, Chris Hill, Brett Hodgson, Tyrone McCarthy, Joel Monaghan, Michael Monaghan, Richie Myler, Stefan Ratchford, Chris Riley, Trent Waterhouse, Ben Westwood, Paul Wood.

Leeds squad: Zak Hardaker, Kallum Watkins, Joel Moon, Ryan Hall, Danny McGuire, Rob Burrow, Kylie Leuluai, Paul McShane, Jamie Peacock, Jamie Jones-Buchanan, Carl Ablett, Kevin Sinfield, Stevie Ward, Brett Delaney, Ian Kirke, Chris Clarkson, Mitch Achurch, Richard Moore, Brad Singleton.

Zak Hardaker

Kallum Watkins

Carl Ablett

Joel Moon

Ryan Hall

Kevin Sinfield

Danny McGuire

Kylie Leuluai

Rob Burrow

Jamie Peacock

Jamie Jones-Buchanan

Brett Delaney