Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

07/04/13 - Leeds Rhinos v Warrington Wolves - KO 6.45pm (Sky Sports)

Who will win?   15 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Warrington Wolves
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

143 posts in this topic

whats the script with Briers, heard on the grapevine that he may never play again due to a neck injury?

warrington guardian said a few weeks back he may be out for the season which i expect would see him retire.

Stevo stunned into silence.

EDIT: Oh no, back to slating us again.

Leeds fans (and Stevo) appealing for a knock on.

Why would Sinfield hit it three yards forwards you idiot? They were both trying to hit the ball back their own way - the ball went Wires way, you assume Currie got it first.

Sky just proved their own expert wrong yet again.

Why does Mike Stephenson insist on telling us that we've seen something that quite blatantly hasn't happened!

Another imaginary knock on. Jeez.

Leeds fans (and Stevo) appealing for a knock on.

Why would Sinfield hit it three yards forwards you idiot? They were both trying to hit the ball back their own way - the ball went Wires way, you assume Currie got it first.

Sky just proved their own expert wrong yet again.

Don't understand what he hoped his point was.....he kept saying that Sinfield got a finger to it - if Sinfield had knocked it forward then it was play on anyway??

warrington guardian said a few weeks back he may be out for the season which i expect would see him retire.

Spoke to someone who said he had two options an op that if he had it he would be out for season. Or injections and he would be out for couple of months if they worked. If he had injections though and they didn't work he wouldn't then be able to have the op. he went for injections suppose its just a wait and see but I would imagine Wire will give him most of season to see.

Stevo: Hardaker pushed away one of the best defenders in Hodgson!!! :biggrin:

What the hell is he on about?

Glad Hardaker didn't score from that break - the orgasm from Stevo would've ruined the mics. The bloke is an embarrassment - now taken to hoping that things have happened (Sinfield phantom touch on Currie's flick back) rather than calling the game.

Don't understand what he hoped his point was.....he kept saying that Sinfield got a finger to it - if Sinfield had knocked it forward then it was play on anyway??

Well, it would be first knock-on off Currie and so a Leeds scrum. But it never happened.

Our defence is appalling on the left-hand side, no idea what Riley is doing.

Hope not, would be a shame if it ended like that

Well, it would be first knock-on off Currie and so a Leeds scrum.

ah righto, makes sense now....missed the Currie knock on

Conceding two tries from dummy half is appalling.

Despite that - 8 down at half time at Leeds isnt the disaster Sky would have us believe.

Leeds' defensive efforts in their own half were probably worsr than ours!

If Leeds keep a 90%+ completion I expect they'll desrvedly win - I hope fatigue brings that stat down and it could be a bit closer.

Currie knocked it forward an then pushed it back just as 'the Trojan' knocked it on.

Hope not, would be a shame if it ended like that

yep - would be very dissapointing to end with an injury.

Glad Hardaker didn't score from that break - the orgasm from Stevo would've ruined the mics. The bloke is an embarrassment - now taken to hoping that things have happened (Sinfield phantom touch on Currie's flick back) rather than calling the game.

Even if Sinfield did touch it I'm pretty certain Currie got to it first which would cancel out any knock on. Stevo won't let that get in the way of a good rant.

I see the rule stating that a pass to Peacock can never be forward still applies.

I don't see how you can say that.

It didn't seem to matter who the receiver was.

Anything I'd like to say about Child tonight would get me a ban.