Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

07/04/13 - Wigan Warriors v Wakefield Trinity Wildcats - KO 3pm

Who will win?   14 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Wakefield Trinity Wildcats
    • Draw

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

46 posts in this topic

Looks like Mossop, Hansen and Gelling will be available. Be interesting to see who gives way. Wigan should have too much and stay on top.

As long as the players coming back manage to recapture some of their form, hopefully we should have enough to win.

I suspect Charnley and O'Loughlin at least will be out, which should open the way for Hansen and Gelling making the starting line up with one of the youngsters getting a well earned rest for Mossop.

Referee: R Hicks

Touch Judge: A Fazackerley

Touch Judge: J Cobb

Reserve: L Moore

Match Commissioner: R Connolly

In Goal: T Mahar

In Goal: M Griffiths

Time Keeper: R Tennant

Close up to 60th minute then Wigan will run away with it to win by 30

Think you've got the decimal point in the wrong place with your time estimation.

Wakefield will borrow half a dozen players off Wigan as they do in junior rugby and the resultant quality team will keep the score below 50, just.

Wigan by 36

Although there are players back for Wigan they have lost Charnley to injury and Richards has gone to Australia for his brothers wedding. O'Loughlin may be rested again with Burke taking his place as v HKR.

With both wingmen out Gelling may get a chance but I'd expect Mossop and Hansen to play from the bench.

Crosby to come back with Flower having this week off.

An interesting selection for Shaun Wane this week.

Although there are players back for Wigan they have lost Charnley to injury and Richards has gone to Australia for his brothers wedding. O'Loughlin may be rested again with Burke taking his place as v HKR.

With both wingmen out Gelling may get a chance but I'd expect Mossop and Hansen to play from the bench.

Crosby to come back with Flower having this week off.

An interesting selection for Shaun Wane this week.

Ted with Charnley and Richards out do you think Manfredi might get a shout?

Gelling has looked useless on the wing. If the pies turn up wanting to play they will slaughter the Wildcats I reckon.

I hope wigan don't go in with that attitude. We'll go off the boil again at some point.

Wigan squad: Greg Burke, Dom Crosby, Gil Dudson, Liam Farrell, Ben Flower, Anthony Gelling, Darrell Goulding, Blake Green, Jack Hughes, Michael McIlorum, Sam Powell, Pat Richards, Tom Spencer, Matty Smith, Scott Taylor, Iain Thornley, Logan Tomkins, Sam Tomkins, Chris Tuson.

Wakefield squad: Richard Mathers, Peter Fox, Dean Collis, Lee Smith, Ben Cockayne, Paul Sykes, Tim Smith, Justin Poore, Paul Aiton, Andy Raleigh, Ali Lauiti'iti, Danny Kirmond, Danny Washbrook, Kyle Wood, Kyle Amor, Oliver Wilkes, Vince Mellars, Reece Lyne, Chris Annakin.

11 mins Justin Poore sent off for a punch on Liam Farrell.