Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Drake

What would you like to see on a revamped TotalRL.com?

62 posts in this topic

I'd love to see the site have a strong focus on previewing the forthcoming weekend's games, almost an online version of the old League Express Weekend. I end up having to look in multiple places for accurate team news, form etc when it comes to doing my weekends fantasy league, tipping competitions and betting and it would definitely make the home page at a weekly (at least) destination. Something like this for each game would be fantastic...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/apr/05/chelsea-sunderland-squad-sheets

How's about a forum that works?

You're posting aren't you? It's working enough for you to be a whiny little #####.

A complete absence of political correctness being allowed and even encouraged. Some posters think it's completely unacceptable to express an opinion or to take the mick outside their (self-appointed) mores and guidelines.

It's not a crime to have a laugh.

Equally there are those who believe their occasionally offensive and factually incorrect posts to be above challenge or criticism.

A complete absence of political correctness being allowed and even encouraged. Some posters think it's completely unacceptable to express an opinion or to take the mick outside their (self-appointed) mores and guidelines.

It's not a crime to have a laugh.

If you have to resort to offending people to be funny then the chances are you're not funny at all.

What ever happened to the Special Guest? Would be great to have Steve Mcnamara, Steve Mascord or the Chairman from Hemel or Steve Prescott or Sir Bradley Wiggins on to see the game in a different way.

What I think the current site should have is fans forums for all the new Championship and Championship 1 clubs,

Doncaster, Kieghley, Oxford, Gateshead ect.

Got to admit I don't often visit the rest of the site. Realistically, there isn’t much point in trying to replicate online news / reports sites like Sporting Life / BBC, because a) they exit and B) putting your news online rather puts your publications out of business.

What I would like to say would be stuff of “historical”, say historical tables, review of past matches, articles from the archive. It’d certainly be interesting to see what was being written about the game in the past.

You're posting aren't you? It's working enough for you to be a whiny little #####.

Ooooh, touchy!!

That customer service training seems to be paying off.

Ooooh, touchy!!

That customer service training seems to be paying off.

:lol:  :D

[Peggy Mitchell mode] Get outta my pub! [/Peggy Mitchell mode]

Your wish is my command. Well, Invision's command. They seem now to have fixed the bug that was causing posting difficulties. Took a while but we get there in the end.

i dont know if you would be able to do this but how about a chatchphase competition . Post picture on monday morning from one of games over week end invite people to creat chatchphase to be in by close of play thursday where winner wins a pair of tickets to super league match over week end. Or you could do it as news headline page comp.