Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blackpool Hawk

Sundays Retro Programme vs Oldham

16 posts in this topic

Very nice programme,,,,More importantly i think,our players owe us a solid performance ,after mondays pathetic showing,of that i am certain.

Looks good, must have been prior to the time we were allowed to play in our traditional colours as the player pictured was in green and white.--- Bill Ramsey was coach when we were allowed to change as we were ordering kit for the following season and the RL gave us permission to change.

Blimey, that goes back even further than me !!

Is it from when we beat them on our Cup run to Wembley in 1965 ??

Looks good, must have been prior to the time we were allowed to play in our traditional colours as the player pictured was in green and white.--- Bill Ramsey was coach when we were allowed to change as we were ordering kit for the following season and the RL gave us permission to change.

There both in green and white , and for those watching in black and white , the pink is next to the green............

Original below

spacer.gif12406_10151367038264103_1039783564_n.png

I think the comparison highlights how good the work is by Simon Hall at All Design & Print to get the programmes from the original to the ones we are seeing on a Sunday!

top bloke simon but has the same problem as you WIFE :D :D IM SURE AS 1IN 3 MARRIGES END IN DIVORCE IT WILL HAPPEN SOON you going to hunslet simon cant wife wont let me blackpool you going to york sorry wife wont let me oh dear

top bloke simon but has the same problem as you WIFE :D :D IM SURE AS 1IN 3 MARRIGES END IN DIVORCE IT WILL HAPPEN SOON you going to hunslet simon cant wife wont let me blackpool you going to york sorry wife wont let me oh dear

He was burning the candle at both ends over the easter w'end Ron , kebabs , loads of lager , amateur games , taxi driver havin to bring him home from Batley , back under the thumb now :lol:

He was burning the candle at both ends over the easter w'end Ron , kebabs , loads of lager , amateur games , taxi driver havin to bring him home from Batley , back under the thumb now :lol:

To quote Peter Risdale "I lived the dream"

To quote Peter Risdale "I lived the dream"

You were hard graft mate haha.

You were hard graft mate haha.

Won't be seen for a month now! 1 in 3 again haha

Won't be seen for a month now! 1 in 3 again haha

Hahaha. Grow a pair and tell her your going and that's it.........see ya in 3 week