Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Daddy

Brut joins Super League sponsorship portfolio

This has been ongoing for a few weeks hasn't it? Certainly seen it in most of the grounds, in the matchday mags and on the refs kits. Nice to see it official anyway, and a good brand to have on board - the "man up" thing is a nice fit I think.

Very good, are the RFL anywhere close to securing a title sponsor for SL, or has it been put on the back burner now the initial criticism has waned?

I doubt the RFL sat back and said " phew, the heats off, no need to bother now, back to the crosswords"

does anyone wear that ###### anymore?

Kevin Keegan?

brooza, I think it might be

I'm not sure - I must admit to thinking about this the other day. We had releases for Foxy, Tetleys and Heinz - but never anything for Brut, I found it strange. I can only assume that the deal wasn;t signed and they were perhaps being given a trial?

I'm not sure - I must admit to thinking about this the other day. We had releases for Foxy, Tetleys and Heinz - but never anything for Brut, I found it strange. I can only assume that the deal wasn;t signed and they were perhaps being given a trial?

brooza, you may be right. I'd just assumed it was all sorted. Thought I'd read something about it though