Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Daddy

Brut joins Super League sponsorship portfolio

16 posts in this topic

This has been ongoing for a few weeks hasn't it? Certainly seen it in most of the grounds, in the matchday mags and on the refs kits. Nice to see it official anyway, and a good brand to have on board - the "man up" thing is a nice fit I think.

Very good, are the RFL anywhere close to securing a title sponsor for SL, or has it been put on the back burner now the initial criticism has waned?

Very good, are the RFL anywhere close to securing a title sponsor for SL, or has it been put on the back burner now the initial criticism has waned?

I doubt the RFL sat back and said " phew, the heats off, no need to bother now, back to the crosswords"

I doubt the RFL sat back and said " phew, the heats off, no need to bother now, back to the crosswords"

You'd hope so.

does anyone wear that ###### anymore?

Kevin Keegan?

They should get Hai Karate in to sponsor the disciplinary panel after some of the challenges I've witnessed over the Easter weekend.

Just to be clear, yes! It was announced about 2 months ago.

To be fair, is that true?

To be fair, is that true?

brooza, I think it might be

does anyone wear that ###### anymore?

More of an Old Spice man, myself

brooza, I think it might be

I'm not sure - I must admit to thinking about this the other day. We had releases for Foxy, Tetleys and Heinz - but never anything for Brut, I found it strange. I can only assume that the deal wasn;t signed and they were perhaps being given a trial?

I'm not sure - I must admit to thinking about this the other day. We had releases for Foxy, Tetleys and Heinz - but never anything for Brut, I found it strange. I can only assume that the deal wasn;t signed and they were perhaps being given a trial?

brooza, you may be right. I'd just assumed it was all sorted. Thought I'd read something about it though